15:14, Sat 13 Apr
WBA want Max Colin....from an Albion scout.
They can want what they like.
15:25, Sat 13 Apr
Why the feck would he want to go to that shit house
And I want Dwight Gayle
15:32, Sat 13 Apr
I want Winona Ryder.
£10m offer may start negotiations...
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
Doubt they're the only ones. We need to keep players like him. When he's good he's very good. The longer we can keep this back 4 the better imo.
Feck the albion, feck the albion......!
19:58, Sat 13 Apr
I suspect we will very much be a selling club end of season, into next... Unfortunately.
21:08, Sat 13 Apr
We've pretty much always been one
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:24, Sat 13 Apr
Only difference now we might get slightly higher prices for them
They'll have to be prepared to queue .....
22:45, Sat 13 Apr
I really hope we keep him.

He's probably good enough for a lower table Prem side so hopefully if we do sell, there will be enough interest to ramp up the price.

What's he worth? £8 mil?
They have very little cash to spend. Could only afford him if they went up and that probably isn't happening.
08:36, Sun 14 Apr
/ waits for someone to say we could swap him for Holgate
08:44, Sun 14 Apr
Scoobers
/ waits for someone to say we could swap him for Holgate

Even if they owned him that would be horrible.
08:51, Sun 14 Apr
It didn't take long 😎
09:15, Sun 14 Apr
mr_crosby

Problem this summer is, for different reasons to previous years, clubs still know we have to sell and that will affect the level of any offers.
09:17, Sun 14 Apr
Bluestaines
mr_crosby

Problem this summer is, for different reasons to previous years, clubs still know we have to sell and that will affect the level of any offers.

If we sell Che then we don’t need to sell Colin. We would definitely get a good price for him.
10:53, Sun 14 Apr
Bluestaines
mr_crosby

Clubs knew we had to sell in January and tried to low ball us with Che. Didn't work. We'll hold out for good money.