10:11, Mon 15 Apr
Firstly, I've started 'Black Summer'...Terrific so far. Gripped. Zombie series. Dark, realistic rather than silly humour.

And also with the kids I started 'You Vs the Wild'.

It's an interactive show where you choose survival options with Bear Grylls. I tell you what, it's quite a lot of fun. Obviously some of the risks are simulated you can't really kill him as much as you may want to, haha, but it's certainly a new thing to me.
11:06, Mon 15 Apr
Mods- can we make the Netflix reviews a sticky ?
11:44, Mon 15 Apr
A realistic zombie programme 😁

I'll give that a try though. You're not the first to say it's good.
That was liquid football!
11:52, Mon 15 Apr

😁 Real, in the sense of there's no silly gimmicks... So far it's just a story about different people left behind in a neighborhood with no guidance from military, no clue where to run and random crazed angry bastards running around looking for a randomers to eat. It's actually really creepy.
12:24, Mon 15 Apr
Sounds like Erdington.
Dictated but not read.

Louie Donowa
12:58, Mon 15 Apr
Sounds like Erdington.

Haha. Nice.
13:05, Mon 15 Apr
Fastest zombies I've ever seen.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
13:48, Mon 15 Apr
Louie Donowa
Sounds like Erdington.

After driving through Selly Oak last week i must wholeheartedly disagree.
14:35, Mon 15 Apr
Yeah I binged watched it over the weekend, not bad, though didn't really add anything new to the Zombe genre?

Bit confused by the ending - is that the end of are we set up for a second series?
14:37, Mon 15 Apr
Watch "Love Death Robots" - 20 minute animated episodes, some using CGI, some very "anime" styled, some just good old fashioned cartoons, but very good story lines. Bit like a futuristic version of "Tales of the Unexpected".

Don't watch with the kids though, very adult themed.
15:04, Mon 15 Apr
A mixed bag that, some were excellent and some were just an excuse for a peeve to draw a Virginia and tits for hours on end.

I liked both.
It's not bad, but never been keen on zombies that can run, also these can crawl under open spaces and smash through glass and fences. prefer my zombies brain dead and that shuffle along.

Binged watched in a day Black Monday, a year long build up to the the Wall Street crash in 1987 with Don Cheadle. Very over the top with a great 80's soundtrack. Not on Netflix or Amazon, but available by other means.
Just started season two of The OA... looking good.
07:49, Tue 16 Apr
Watch "Love Death Robots" - 20 minute animated episodes, some using CGI, some very "anime" styled, some just good old fashioned cartoons, but very good story lines. Bit like a futuristic version of "Tales of the Unexpected".

Don't watch with the kids though, very adult themed.

Might have to give that a go while sat recuperating after my upcoming operation.

I am watching "Orange is the new black" at the moment.
About half way through the 4th series.
It's pretty much a newer, Yank version of "Prisoner Cell Block H" only the women are (in general) better looking.

Not brilliant, but as Magnus used to say - "I've started so I'll finish"
13:12, Tue 16 Apr

😁 Real, in the sense of there's no silly gimmicks... So far it's just a story about different people left behind in a neighborhood with no guidance from military, no clue where to run and random crazed angry bastards running around looking for a randomers to eat. It's actually really creepy.

I'll give it a goo - cheers.
13:43, Tue 16 Apr
Was going to give it ago but remembered i havent got netflix.😁 Might be worth to get it for a month and have a look.
13:58, Tue 16 Apr
White Gold - Series 1 on Netflix and Series 2 on IPlayer

Absolute comedy gold (if you'll excuse the pun)
14:03, Tue 16 Apr
Good shout. I really enjoyed that.

As an aside a mate of mine is one of the nun's in the second series.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
16:26, Tue 16 Apr
Yes watched all of Black Summer yesterday and liked it. Not into the walking dead type things where nowt happens for ages as I fall asleep easily. 😁
17:04, Tue 16 Apr
White Gold was quality. Hopefully they do a season 3. After Life has been different but so far very good.