14:15, Tue 14 May
Overall The Hound's storyline has been good but his lines have been pretty poor.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
14:50, Tue 14 May
Chelè
Tresor
Tandy
Swords and dragons stories are for children.

Imagine being so hateful and petty that you feel compelled to belittle strangers on the internet.

If you're not interested, don't open the thread. It's really not hard.

I bet he's one of those really cool and funny types that posts Facebook statuses about being the only one who hasn't seen Game of Thrones.

Ignore him ! I'm going to admit i had a foot in his camp, and the show was 4 series in before i began watching on catch up . I'm glad i did it's been brilliant ( especially first 6 seasons) .I'm sad it's over , and that it's been a little rushed to a finish . I watched a YouTube video with GRR Martin who really should have pulled his finger out to provide new material once it took off . He reckons the reason it has been rushed to a finish is simply the time and commitment it takes to produce the show . The studio, the production team and the actors want to other things and really can't while the show is running ( although Sansa did find time to be crap in the X men movies ).
JCL
15:10, Tue 14 May
Seems the cast are that enamoured either!

[www.vice.com]
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
18:53, Tue 14 May
majson
Im sure Llyn Payne is still alive, not been shown as dead on screen anyway, Infact im not sure the character has been seen since season 2
the actor got cancer so the writers just never continued with the character.
18:57, Tue 14 May
LH_4
Legal_Bluenose
What about the mute knight? He's still on the list.

Melisandre prophesied that Arya Stark would close three pairs of eyes: one blue, one brown and one green. She's done the brown and the blue so it's green left.

Don't know what happened to Ilyn Payne. Weren't he sent away in the first or second season by Tyrion?

Think Dany is the only one left with green eyes now. Although doesn't Drogon have green eyes? Maybe Arya will take him out. Did she even use that weapon that Gendry made for her?
Arya used the weapon in the Winterfell battle, were you not watching?
19:17, Tue 14 May
Hope the prequel is only half as good.
23:24, Tue 14 May
Bluesw77
majson
Im sure Llyn Payne is still alive, not been shown as dead on screen anyway, Infact im not sure the character has been seen since season 2
the actor got cancer so the writers just never continued with the character.[/quote

The guy who played him was Wilko Johnson the musician, who used to be in Dr Feelgood, Wilko Johnson band , did a bit with Ian Dury.
23:27, Tue 14 May
Bluesw77
LH_4
Legal_Bluenose

Melisandre prophesied that Arya Stark would close three pairs of eyes: one blue, one brown and one green. She's done the brown and the blue so it's green left.

Don't know what happened to Ilyn Payne. Weren't he sent away in the first or second season by Tyrion?

Think Dany is the only one left with green eyes now. Although doesn't Drogon have green eyes? Maybe Arya will take him out. Did she even use that weapon that Gendry made for her?

She still has the Catspaw knife she killed the Night King with that Bran gave her .It was clearly in her waistband in the last episode.She still has ' needle ' as well .
07:34, Wed 15 May
Bluesw77
LH_4
Legal_Bluenose

Yeah she used it as a fighting spear, but I thought she had Gendry make it customised so it could be used for something else.
JCL
09:14, Wed 15 May
Latest breakdown video.

It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
13:21, Wed 15 May
LH_4
Bluesw77
LH_4
Legal_Bluenose

Yeah she used it as a fighting spear, but I thought she had Gendry make it customised so it could be used for something else.

It was, it had dragon glass tips to kill wight walkers.
Revere me.
22:34, Thu 16 May
Just read the spoilers on my Google feed for the final episode . Apparently the same source leaked spoilers about episode 5 which turned out to be true .If this is how it all ends people are going to be proper disappointed. Total shit way to end it all to be honest.