10:33, Wed 1 May
don't forget Cersie had a child she lost
She talks about the black hair gene being strong
She wanted her golden lions so went with her brother
Someone rich paid for Gendry to be blacksmith
The Lannisters tried to get rid of all of Robert's bastards

He could unite House Lannister and House Baratheon
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
STD
10:33, Wed 1 May
number8
Sam is the last shot, aged, writing all this down

Sam is 100% writing a book in the last episode somewhere.
I just hope he doesn't miss the part where he got his mate killed in the battle the other day because he is a useless git and fell over.

Tyrion will survive
Daenarys can die for all I care, she basically threw Captain Friendzone into an Wights blade the other day.
Moist
10:54, Wed 1 May
Sansa and Tyrion is my outside bet for the throne.
10:57, Wed 1 May
I think Sansa and Tyrion will end up together.

Yara showing Euron which Greyjoy has got the biggest pair of bollies is the bit I'm most looking forward to.
JCL
11:04, Wed 1 May
STD
Don’t the Targaryen’s have the first dibs on the Thrones based on them having it before Jamie killed the Mad King and the Baratheon’s taking it?

I do like the idea of Gendry and Arya on the throne, who allow Sansa to have the North. She cold even shack up with Jon!

Can imagine the Dragons going down kings landing, wreaking the place and Daenerys to take a fall somehow. Reckon the Dragons are going to have to make a choice and will side with Jon.
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
11:09, Wed 1 May
JCL
Sansa will be with Tyrian wherever she is, I think this week's episode showed that.
Revere me.
11:12, Wed 1 May
Legal_Bluenose
don't forget Cersie had a child she lost
She talks about the black hair gene being strong
She wanted her golden lions so went with her brother
Someone rich paid for Gendry to be blacksmith
The Lannisters tried to get rid of all of Robert's bastards

He could unite House Lannister and House Baratheon

She has also said that she used to dress up as a peasant and walk around the tavernas.

Gendry has said his mom used to visit and worked in the tavernas.

She said her son was a stillborn and that they quickly packed it off before Robert could see.

I think it was definitely Gendry and he isn't a bastard.
Revere me.
11:15, Wed 1 May
JCL
Yeah but in the Game of Thrones that's a case of "shit happens". Birthright carries more weight. Gendry has automatic right as matters stands. Daenrys has to fight for it as she currently has no legit right to claim it.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
JCL
11:23, Wed 1 May
montypenguin
1) Arya got out of the library unscathed
2) How she got to the Tree past all those White Walkers
3) Which tree was she hiding in to make that gargantuan leap onto the Night King's back.

Only Gendry saw Arya coming!
11:28, Wed 1 May
JCL
They missed a trick not having her disguised as a white walker and then removing the mask after stabbing him. I know they did this before with the Frey killing but think it would have been more credible.
STD
11:28, Wed 1 May
JCL
JCL
Reckon the Dragons are going to have to make a choice and will side with Jon.

minor spoiler - they released concept art before of Drogon fully grown, and the person riding him was male with a beard and black hair. So far only Dany has mounted Drogon, Jon has touched him but not Dany uses him as her mount
Moist
JCL
11:37, Wed 1 May
AlumRocker
They missed a trick not having her disguised as a white walker and then removing the mask after stabbing him. I know they did this before with the Frey killing but think it would have been more credible.

True, although it was a bad ass move dropping the dagger into her other hand to be able to stab him where he was made.

Maybe she is keeping the face change thing back in her locker for later, doesn’t want to show all of her skills.
11:40, Wed 1 May
AlumRocker

I should think there is more to come (in flashback) about how Arya managed to pull that off. The episode ended almost immediately after the incident.

She has pulled that stunt twice before with the Frey Clan and with Walder himself so I would be surprised if it's exactly that...but I think there will be more explanation.
11:46, Wed 1 May
Arya made it to the Night King because all of the wight's had been essentially put on 'standby' by the NK. They were just standing still, like they were when the trenches were on fire.

The Night King was clearly arrogant and that was his downfall.

I really like how they did it, there was no grand battle between the NK and anyone just a knife to the stomach. GoT has been built on unexpected moments right from the start.
17:11, Wed 1 May
Spike
AlumRocker

I should think there is more to come (in flashback) about how Arya managed to pull that off. The episode ended almost immediately after the incident.

She has pulled that stunt twice before with the Frey Clan and with Walder himself so I would be surprised if it's exactly that...but I think there will be more explanation.

I suggested earlier and was hoping for a flashback to start episode 4 as well .

However i don't think there will be one now . Just before the NK gets offed the camera comes from behind the 'White Walkers ' ( who he made from Craster's male sons not raised from the dead) . You hear a gust of wind and one of the White Walkers hair blows and he turns to look then turns away .

This is Arya passing them , and i think that is all you get . Obviously as well as the morphing into other people using their faces she developed other skills in the House Of Black and White .

She can step more quietly than blood dripping , hide in shadows , plus all the other ninja stuff . They have shown her sneak up on three people unnoticed since her return to Winterfell John,Sans and Bran .I guess that was for a reason .If we had all been paying attention the knife she kills the NK with has been bouncing about since series 1 . It was also in one of Sam's stolen books which pertained it is ancient and Has magical powers . It is made of both Valerian Steel and Dragons glass . It was finally given to her by Bran in front of the Weirwood tree were she kills the NK in Godswood . With Bran telling her " you are going to need this more than me ".So i think that is all she wrote .

I'm very disappointed in the last episode. However looking forward to how it all turns out . It should take them two episodes to clear up the mess 😁 Also it looks like Danaerys doesn't have many troops left . So i'm assuming they have secretly held troops back or the Golden company are going to snake Cersie .

I hope it means my favourite 'thinking' characters may come into their own again Varys, Tyrion . They have been absent a bit since GOT went all Marvel.