13:52, Tue 14 May
Le Mod
Not really the same argument is it. If Jota was running the dressing room, getting managers sacked, focusing more on his online brand and producing less than on the pitch than expected to boot then I'd feck him off too.

I know, just a joke :)
14:24, Tue 14 May
Bluewurst
He isn't a great player.

Great players have a great attitude as well as great talent. They also have great resilience.

Pogba doesn't have what it takes.

Bin.

Diego maradona

He may have been a little git but he ran the show and was sometimes a one man team.

Can Pogba do that?

No.
Dong Ren out
14:59, Tue 14 May
Musername
Pogba had Kante/Varane/Lloris/Griezmann/Mbappe etc in that France squad, absolutely stacked with talent.

Messi didn't have a squad like that.

True, but it's not like Argentina haven't had some quality players in Messi's time: Aguero, Higuain, Lavezzi, Mascherano, Di Maria.
15:06, Tue 14 May
Bluewurst
He isn't a great player.

Great players have a great attitude as well as great talent. They also have great resilience.

Bin.

Diego maradona

He may have been a little git but he ran the show and was sometimes a one man team.

Can Pogba do that?

No.

Oh look, one point demolished, changes the point completely

Standard
@Bluewurst1875
15:12, Tue 14 May
When exactly has he lived up to his £100,000,000 price tag?

If you have ability but rarely show this world class ability it makes a player overhyped.

Dunno.

Will have to look up whether multiple (dozens) honour winning, scorer of goals in major finals, World Cup winning PFA team of the year midfielder Pogba has lived up to the hype.
@Bluewurst1875
15:24, Tue 14 May
If he was doing half as well as you're implying, Man U wouldn't even be contemplating him going.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:40, Tue 14 May
Bluewurst
Bluewurst
He isn't a great player.

Bin.

Diego maradona

Can Pogba do that?

No.

Oh look, one point demolished, changes the point completely

Standard

Oh look. Someone's super sensitive. Awwww...
Dong Ren out
17:59, Tue 14 May
The Penguin
He isn't a great player.

Bin.

This man speaks the truth
19:23, Tue 14 May
What do you think of him?

He seems to be the focal point of Man Utd's failures this season and everyone, United fans and beyond, wants rid of him. It is true that his mind sometimes seems elsewhere and his failure to track back on Sunday was shocking. However, he is without question Man United's star player this season and has 13 goals and 9 assists from midfield. Not really the stats of a bad player.

Fantastic footballer...but a bit of a fanny?
For me I would get rid no question.

They are poor with him , he doesn't grab games by the scruff of the neck . He is lazy and as blue machine mentioned I think he drags everyone down with him.

It's not like they are a successful side because of him so I don't see it as a great loss at all
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
He's a very good player when he's in the mood but that's just it. For the money they paid and the money he's on he should be running the show every single week.

As for his this season, don't forget, quite a few of his goals were penalties.

They need to get rid. He's too unreliable to build a team around.
09:02, Wed 15 May
bluer than blues
Musername
Pogba had Kante/Varane/Lloris/Griezmann/Mbappe etc in that France squad, absolutely stacked with talent.

Messi didn't have a squad like that.

True, but it's not like Argentina haven't had some quality players in Messi's time: Aguero, Higuain, Lavezzi, Mascherano, Di Maria.

Out of that list only Di Maria & Mascherano have ever done the business for Argentina in major tournaments. If Higuain wasn't an absolute bottlejob they would've won the 2014 World Cup.
09:11, Wed 15 May
bluer than blues
What do you think of him?

He seems to be the focal point of Man Utd's failures this season and everyone, United fans and beyond, wants rid of him. It is true that his mind sometimes seems elsewhere and his failure to track back on Sunday was shocking. However, he is without question Man United's star player this season and has 13 goals and 9 assists from midfield. Not really the stats of a bad player.

Great player, terrible attitude.
DES
10:00, Wed 15 May
Louie Donowa
At least with the World Cup win his value should have gone up on what they paid.

Get north of £100m & buy a few players who want to be there.

People say it'll be a generation before they properly compete again, but Liverpool were a basket case 3 years ago before Klopp got there (whatever your views of him personally) but a proper strategy - both transfers & playing style - have got them to 3 European Finals & 90+ points in the league in that time period.
Louie
Not quite true Liverpool came second under Rogers!
And should have won the title if Stevie g hadn’t tripped!
Kro
JCL
10:15, Wed 15 May
It is amazing they seem to be struggling so much when you look at the forward/attacking players they can field.

Pogba, Martial, Sanchez, Rashford, Lukaku.

With those 5 playing they should be firing in the goals add a solid defence and they should be contenders. Or is that the playstation effect and in reality, the ‘names’ mean nothing?

I see the papers are reporting Man U might be willing to pay Sanchez £12million to go out on loan!!!

£12,000,000!! And you have Bolton needing foodbanks an us scraping for ways to bring in some cash!
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.