12:56, Tue 14 May
So if UEFA find that Man City have indeed smashed ffp rules and ban them from next years Champions league will the Premier league also look into their financial dealings or will they ,as I suspect ,choose to look the other way because it's one of their "big six".
And,more importantly, does it mean we are also banned from next years Champions League ?
13:03, Tue 14 May
Think we all know the answer to that one mate....
13:07, Tue 14 May
Will Villa be banned from promotion ?
13:14, Tue 14 May
I like what FFP stands for, I dont like how it works. You have certain teams who can outspend everyone, have debts under-written or hidden with their governments (Aka Real and Barce). Yet teams who want to catch them cannot try to.

If it were actually fair on all then great but it really isnt.

Also man city wont be banned for next season, if they try they'll appeal it, it'll go on for months.
13:22, Tue 14 May
This
13:25, Tue 14 May
Hoppy
No they will be welcomed into the elite with the royal seal of approval
13:40, Tue 14 May
Erm,we seem to be back to talking about villa again !!
15:02, Tue 14 May
Haven't the prem more or less dispensed with any kind of FFP rules? They won't do a thing to Man City. I wouldn't be surprised if they stepped in to Man City's defence.
15:05, Tue 14 May
Hoppy
Hopefully they won't need to when the baggies smash them tonight !! 🤞🤞
JCL
15:15, Tue 14 May
What ‘gets my goat’ is when there are reports of these European or more specifically transfer bans, the first thought of the club in question is to go a spunk £200 million before the ban comes in!

So, getting banned/penalised for overspending, first thing they do is go and spend a shed load!

In this Man City case I just can’t see them getting banned, although the powers that be don’t really like it that their fans boo the anthem, and with the all English club finals this year and probably 5 teams in it next year they may well sack them off!
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
19:31, Tue 14 May
I like what FFP stands for, I dont like how it works. You have certain teams who can outspend everyone, have debts under-written or hidden with their governments (Aka Real and Barce). Yet teams who want to catch them cannot try to.

If it were actually fair on all then great but it really isnt.

Also man city wont be banned for next season, if they try they'll appeal it, it'll go on for months.

You know.
23:03, Tue 14 May
JCL
Even if they do get banned for one year, it’s feck all in the grand scheme of things.

It’s not an adequate punishment imo.

3 years would do the trick.
No future.....
08:50, Wed 15 May

Why would they? they've failed nothing - despite all the great and the good ITK'ers on here absolutely, 100% assuring us that vile were about to fail it by about 600,000,000,000 quid.