15:21, Tue 14 May
Since the announcement to extend the early bird period for Season Tickets to allow people to use the pay monthly option and still no announcement on it.

The deadline is 2 weeks Saturday. Pull your finger out Blues.
15:23, Tue 14 May
My understanding is this is not a Blues only problem the company who provided the credit facility to quite a number of clubs no longer offers it.
15:32, Tue 14 May
It was Zebra Finance, a lot of clubs used them but they are going into admin I believe.

Villa used them and they have managed to find a new finance provider as have other clubs - forest I believe.

Blues doing a Blues as usual.
The Man, The Myth, The Legend...
15:45, Tue 14 May
Get a 0% credit card and pay it off. Same principles apply
Also just add a Paypal option, to the website, so those with Paypal Interest Free Credit can choose that option, when paying.
00:16, Wed 15 May
blues

You do know that not everyone can get these?
07:44, Wed 15 May
To be honest, I tried to renew online last week. Its a fckin aggro on that website.
Dictated but not read.

Louie Donowa
10:56, Wed 15 May
Yes and you do know that not everyone will be approved for finance for a season ticket.
11:16, Wed 15 May
blues
Yes and you do know that not everyone will be approved for finance for a season ticket.

Far easier to get finance. If you get rejected on finance for a season ticket then you've got bigger worries than going to the blues.
13:01, Wed 15 May

I've said this every time, no interest. I don't understand why youd want to entwine with some weird finance company you've never heard of instead of taking a 0% card or money transfer and just pay it off over 10 months.
13:15, Wed 15 May
As others have said, not everybody will be eligible for a 0% credit card due to previous bad debt, late payments etc. They won't pass a credit check for a 0% credit card.

Season ticket finance isn't so strict. A long time ago I worked for a company that provided this. You could guarantee that even the worse debtors would make sure they paid their season ticket every month but feck the mortgage
14:57, Wed 15 May
As others have said, not everybody will be eligible for a 0% credit card due to previous bad debt, late payments etc. They won't pass a credit check for a 0% credit card.

Season ticket finance isn't so strict. A long time ago I worked for a company that provided this. You could guarantee that even the worse debtors would make sure they paid their season ticket every month but feck the mortgage

Well that's fine but for those that 'can' they should. Why incur interest ?