13:41, Wed 15 May
According to Mel Eves on WM, there isn't a top 6 anymore but a top 7.
14:53, Wed 15 May

At Wolves?

The triple back to back relegation award winners.

Utter delusion, their Brand is extremely limited at best.

Whilst it may have been back in the 50's there was a time when Wolves were arguably the biggest club in the world, not just Europe. Good luck to them i say.
16:06, Wed 15 May
I would love our board to be forward thinking. Safe standing would be brilliant, if you want to stand you can. If you don't go to another part of the ground. The atmosphere will improve which has a knock-on effect on results. Win win
16:27, Wed 15 May
Another stride ahead of the Vile for them as top Midlands club.

Already have a better coach, squad and training facilities.
18:43, Wed 15 May
I would love our board to be forward thinking. Safe standing would be brilliant, if you want to stand you can. If you don't go to another part of the ground. The atmosphere will improve which has a knock-on effect on results. Win win

Not our boards decision ultimately.
@Bluewurst1875
20:38, Wed 15 May
Why isnt it? If wolves can have rail seating then so can we if the board want it im assuming?
21:30, Wed 15 May
Rags

At Wolves?

The triple back to back relegation award winners.

Utter delusion, their Brand is extremely limited at best.

Whilst it may have been back in the 50's there was a time when Wolves were arguably the biggest club in the world, not just Europe. Good luck to them i say.

3 League titles in the 50's.

Not *That* amazing. Certainly not Biggest in the World. Don't forget we have more European pedigree than they do.
22:13, Wed 15 May
Why isnt it? If wolves can have rail seating then so can we if the board want it im assuming?

You need a safety certificate

We won’t get one

“Safe standing? You haven’t even got safe seating”
@Bluewurst1875