21:32, Wed 15 May
4-2! From 35 mins on they’ve deserved it. Lampard has brought in a lot of youngsters. If they don’t freeze on the day they could run Villa ragged
bluer than blues
Ricky Blotto
Either of these teams will beat vile. Stop stressing...

Exactly. Vile had an unreal run but that ended a few weeks back and they were poor last night. They are no better than either Leeds or Derby.

They are far better than Derby, and they pumped them twice in the season.
Based on form and tonights performance, you'd have to be mad to write off Derby.
Spawny feckers, that's the shite up now then

Who would've thunk we'd all be Rams for a day ɤ🐏
21:33, Wed 15 May
They’re better than Derby. I thought Derby were absolutely shite against us, thought they were shite on Saturday and Vile wiped the floor with them twice. Vile will start as favourites & Derby will have to play extremely well. They can’t defend set pieces either.
Formerly Le Mod
21:33, Wed 15 May
Hoppy
Vile will go into the game thinking exactly the same, which I imagine will work against them massively.

If Derby play like they have this second half they could beat them.
21:34, Wed 15 May
bluer than blues
Ricky Blotto

Exactly. Vile had an unreal run but that ended a few weeks back and they were poor last night. They are no better than either Leeds or Derby.

They are far better than Derby, and they pumped them twice in the season.

Oh ok, not sure why they even bother playing the final then. Just shake hands.
21:35, Wed 15 May
Red for Derby now. Either team will be missing a player in the final.
21:35, Wed 15 May
Derby down to 10. Cashley Hole comes on.
Predator
Squatnose
Ricky Blotto

Leeds on their day yes, I agree there's a chance which is why I'm desperate for them to win tonight.

Derby would be as good as Blues against them bastards.

Oh feck, 4-2. That's done it. Vile are going up.

Agreed, it’s all fell into place for the jammy bastards

consolation is that if leeds can crumble at home to derby they can crumble v villa at wembley. hopefully an underestimated detby can surprise a few
21:36, Wed 15 May
brummiestu87
Leeds down to 10 men. Awful tackle but why didn't the ref stop the play prior to that for the foul on him?
Or earlier to book Bogle for diving in the area trying to win a pen,
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:37, Wed 15 May
Bielsa Blub
villa fan too apparently.
Brad1875
Hoppy
Vile will go into the game thinking exactly the same, which I imagine will work against them massively.

If Derby play like they have this second half they could beat them.

Like it worked against them against the Albion, when they were over confident about them beating them?
The Fly
4-2! From 35 mins on they’ve deserved it. Lampard has brought in a lot of youngsters. If they don’t freeze on the day they could run Villa ragged

Hahahaha u joking? vile’s two games against derby
this season

Derby 0-3 villa
villa 4-0 derby

They had all these youngsters in both games...