21:04, Wed 15 May
Can’t see why Derby wouldn’t cause Villa massive problems, going forward they have a lot of goals in them and they’ve won some huge games this season already (Chelsea, Southampton, Man Utd I think etc)
21:05, Wed 15 May
At least with Lampard,Sky will have somebody else to fawn over in the final
brummiestu87
Didn't the vile beat derby twice, 7-0 on aggregate? If so, perhaps they can get revenge in the final?

dont know now which team is best equipped to beat b6. maybe neither?
Goal Leeds!!
3-3

What a goal !!
Musername
Leeds fully bottling it.
😆
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:06, Wed 15 May
Robert Hopkins
this is a great game
Exactly that. Superb for the neutral
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:06, Wed 15 May
2-3 game on again
21:07, Wed 15 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Musername
Leeds fully bottling it.
😆

Both teams trying to out bottle each other it seems.
21:07, Wed 15 May
Na I'm not having that. Vile were shit yesterday. 40 minutes and they couldn't break down ten men. Baggies were the better side when it was 11 v 11 and the baggies weren't particularly good.
21:08, Wed 15 May
Meadey
LH_4
So many poor decisions from Leeds players all over the pitch.

Haven't deserved anything so far.

Nearly as many poor predictions ... hope others took the 5/1 I advised earlier!

Plenty of twists left to go!
21:15, Wed 15 May
Leeds goalkeeper is absolute kamikazee. I actually think I prefer camp (in the middle of our goal)
21:17, Wed 15 May
Came from Real Madrid too.

Makes me laugh how Bielsa's assistant has been booked for that but Terry and Smith were whinging to the officials for the entire game yesterday and got nothing.
21:19, Wed 15 May
LH_4
Came from Real Madrid too.

Makes me laugh how Bielsa's assistant has been booked for that but Terry and Smith were whinging to the officials for the entire game yesterday and got nothing.

Agreed, although they were crafty in doing it though as they kept taking it in turns - 4th official should've dealt with it better though.
21:19, Wed 15 May
bluer than blues
Na I'm not having that. Vile were shit yesterday. 40 minutes and they couldn't break down ten men. Baggies were the better side when it was 11 v 11 and the baggies weren't particularly good.

Leeds have been shit for a few weeks now and Derby always get done by them.

I hope I’m wrong.