21:21, Wed 15 May
Leeds down to 10 men. Awful tackle but why didn't the ref stop the play prior to that for the foul on him?
21:22, Wed 15 May
Berardi is thick as mince.

All falling into place for the shit.
@LeMod1875
21:24, Wed 15 May
Derby stand no chance against villa, that said, Leeds haven’t been much kop either, will make villa losing to them that much sweeter as they’d already have thought they’ve been promoted
21:24, Wed 15 May
Leeds, and especially their keeper have been unbelievably shit tonight. Now down to 10 men too.

They might as well just cancel the final and announce next season's premier league fixtures with vile included because let's face it, everything has gone their way. Of course they're not spawny though 🙄.
21:25, Wed 15 May
Look at the difference with Leeds from Baggies. Down to ten and still going for it. The baggies really were a disgrace and as much as I deteste vile (god I effing hate them), baggies did not deserve to go up.
21:25, Wed 15 May
Either of these teams will beat vile. Stop stressing...
21:27, Wed 15 May
Derby have lots of horrible fannys
21:28, Wed 15 May
4-2 derby
21:29, Wed 15 May
That dive in the box just was pathetic, stop the game and book him and there’s no goal
21:29, Wed 15 May
Ricky Blotto

Leeds on their day yes, I agree there's a chance which is why I'm desperate for them to win tonight.

Derby would be as good as Blues against them bastards.

Oh feck, 4-2. That's done it. Vile are going up.
21:30, Wed 15 May
They were lucky because West Brom were terrible? You do go on an awful lot about this. How many years is it since they won anything?
Spawny feckers, that's the shite up now then
Ricky Blotto

Exactly. Vile had an unreal run but that ended a few weeks back and they were poor last night. They are no better than either Leeds or Derby.
21:31, Wed 15 May
Squatnose
Ricky Blotto

Leeds on their day yes, I agree there's a chance which is why I'm desperate for them to win tonight.

Derby would be as good as Blues against them bastards.

Oh feck, 4-2. That's done it. Vile are going up.

Agreed, it’s all fell into place for the jammy bastards