12:15, Thu 16 May
Blues will play League One side Bristol Rovers in a pre-season friendly ahead of the 2019/20 campaign.The game will take place at Rovers' Memorial Stadium on Saturday 20 July 2019 and kick-off at 1pm.Ticket prices will be confirmed in due course.

[www.bcfc.com]
Away at Bristol Rovers, 20th July 1pm KO 👍
12:04, Thu 16 May
M5 southbound on the first Saturday of the school hols...
12:14, Thu 16 May
Ace. Love going to the mem.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
12:15, Thu 16 May
Yeah I'm buzzing for this tbf
12:52, Thu 16 May
Hope we play Kid Harriers again but this time a night K/O, last year atmosphere was a bit flat, year before was so much better especially when they opened up the standing terrace behind the goal.
12:53, Thu 16 May
I was hoping for Malaga FC.
14:51, Thu 16 May
If you're reading Garry, I'd like a ground I haven't been to yet that isn't too far away.

Mansfield, Forest Green, Northampton, Crewe, Port Vale or Wycombe would do nicely.

Thanks in advance.
BlueStorm
A few of us Already booked flights to Portugal. Wish the feckers would release match details so we can book hotels!
Forest Greet 👍
21:36, Thu 16 May
Nah, Forest Green has been done a few times now.

Bristol Rovers is a new one for me so will defo be going there. Wouldn't mind Northampton as someone else mentioned as never done that one either. Would push me up into the 80's since a few of the 92 i've done are now out of the league.
Polo
M5 southbound on the first Saturday of the school hols...

Doesnt bother me i can have breakfast and walk and still be there for kick off.
Albert - Lord Birmingham
BlueStorm
A few of us Already booked flights to Portugal. Wish the feckers would release match details so we can book hotels!

How do you even know the dates?
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
01:06, Fri 17 May
Mine went down this season. Ticked off one and lost 2 with Yeovil and Notts County being relegated.

On 60/92 now.
Chelè
Albert - Lord Birmingham
BlueStorm

How do you even know the dates?
A few people with good contacts have given us the country and the dates, so we booked flights on that basis. We normally get to know the country before announcement from the club but they just make it difficult to sort hotels by not releasing the match details.