16:00, Thu 16 May
Tomasz Kuszczak, Greg Stewart and Cheikh Ndoye are to be released by the Club at the expiry of their contracts in June.Former Polish international goalkeeper Kuszczak has been with Blues since 2015 after making the switch from Brighton & Hove Albion.The 37-year-old last made a First Team start in No

[www.bcfc.com]
16:02, Thu 16 May
Link says four. Maybe it's Morrison.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
16:03, Thu 16 May
Gotta be a fair whack off the wage bill that.

£50k a week? £2.6m a year.
16:08, Thu 16 May
But are we paying them anything to offset the wages they will miss out on?

Surely there's a termination fee that's mutually agreed?

TK will be a decent addition to somebody in the Championship. Maybe even a low-end Prem team looking for a 2nd/3rd keeper.
16:11, Thu 16 May
LH_4
But are we paying them anything to offset the wages they will miss out on?

Surely there's a termination fee that's mutually agreed?

TK will be a decent addition to somebody in the Championship. Maybe even a low-end Prem team looking for a 2nd/3rd keeper.

They're contracts expired, so we wont pay them anything?
16:12, Thu 16 May
They aren’t being terminated early, their contracts have run out so I doubt we will be paying them anything once they expire.
16:20, Thu 16 May
I reckon nearer 55-60
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
16:26, Thu 16 May
Ah my bad. Thought I remembered seeing somewhere that we had N'doye for another season.
16:31, Thu 16 May
Whilst that is right, I have some vague recollection that if a club lets a player's contract expire having not offered him a new one, they still have to pay the player for 1-2 months after the end date.

I guess it is to protect the poor player from hardship for the couple of months they might otherwise be unemployed!!
16:31, Thu 16 May
We had the option of another year, but it's kinda like being given the option of having your ballbag slid down a cheese grater every day for another year.

We said no.
@LeMod1875
16:34, Thu 16 May
That part is true I think, it certainly used to be.

That if the player didn't immediately get fixed up you had to sub him for another couple of paydays.

Terry did that to villa I think didn't he?

Strung it out for a couple of extra months and then said "Oh yeah, by the way - NOW I'm retiring..."

And then the silly bleeders gave him a contract as assistant manager.
16:35, Thu 16 May
I loved N’Doye but he was awful on the ball.

There was a way of using him but I don’t know what it is
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
16:35, Thu 16 May
Well I liked big Cheiky anyway...
16:36, Thu 16 May
Chelè
There was a way of using him but I don’t know what it is

...no, and neither did that Tosspocket Cotterill...