16:24, Thu 16 May
16:40, Thu 16 May
What a player he has been this season.

Big shame we're not in a position to keep him on.
17:02, Thu 16 May
I’ll miss that man ( he wept)
17:36, Thu 16 May
Talent was always there just needed someone to bring the best out of him. Class act.
18:41, Thu 16 May
Great stuff. The best forward we have had in a long while, probably since Forsell.
21:58, Thu 16 May
Yes it's a pity we're highly unlikely to see Che play for Blues in the top flight. Won't be long now before the vultures start circling, yet again. Be strong Dong.
15:08, Fri 17 May
I’ve a strong feeling in me loins that he’ll be with us for the entirety of next season
@LeMod1875
15:27, Fri 17 May
Le Mod
I’ve a strong feeling in me loins that he’ll be with us for the entirety of next season

If the news of us potentially selling the ground is true then we bloody best do.
15:56, Fri 17 May
Le Mod

Never say never in football of course, but if that happens he would have had a bad injury pre or start of season.
15:59, Fri 17 May
Not if we've flogged the ground
@LeMod1875
16:02, Fri 17 May
Le Mod

Sure I saw something on one of the blues fan pages that we told Everton he's not for sale for any price. Chances are it's bollocks but who knows
16:33, Fri 17 May
Thats the best way to start any negotiation so good news if so. Hopefully our owners are better at negotiating deals for our benefit than their predecessors!
19:41, Fri 17 May
Yes I'm pinning my hopes on haggling being Dongs speciality. So far so good. 😁
19:48, Fri 17 May
I know this isn't your point but I'd rather sell Che than sell the ground to owners we don't the motives of.
21:23, Fri 17 May
Selling their ground was the beginning of the demise of Coventry. Northampton anyone?