10:04, Mon 20 May
the nimitz story just wont go away

[www.history.com]

Interesting that they now seem to be saying there were more incidents

"According to Christopher Mellon, a former high-ranking U.S. intelligence official who is now national security adviser to the organization, and numerous pilots HISTORY has spoken with, the Nimitz incident was not an isolated event. There have been more than a dozen incidents off the East Coast—some as recent as 2015."

at long last they are taking UFOs / AAVs seriously and the navy is now logging incidents, so they're finally admitting there is something there and they dont kow what it is.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:23, Mon 20 May
the nimitz story just wont go away

That's because internet weirdos keep repeating it
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
13:23, Mon 20 May
😂😂
DB
13:36, Mon 20 May
Cheers AnE!
The Usual Suspect
13:40, Mon 20 May
Legal_Bluenose

livescience and the washington post are internet weirdos 🤪

[www.livescience.com]
[www.washingtonpost.com]
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:43, Mon 20 May
DB
i might watch the program if i can find it online, it seems like they have an interview with the radar operator.

According to Kevin Day, the Princeton’s senior radar operator at the time, his screen showed well over 100 AAVs over the course of the week. “Watching them on the display was like watching snow fall from the sky,” he says in his first-ever on-camera interview, for HISTORY’s “Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation.”
16:24, Tue 21 May
A_n_E
Legal_Bluenose

livescience and the washington post are internet weirdos 🤪

[www.livescience.com]
[www.washingtonpost.com]

That must make Edgar Mitchell (Apollo Astronaut and Moon Walker) as well as Gordon Cooper (Apollo Astronaut) Internet Weirdos as well as they have consistently spoken out about this subject and said UFOs are real (becuase they saw them in space!)
16:54, Tue 21 May
Do any of you UFO nuts believe in God (of whatever denomination)? Loads of books written about 'him', loads of believers, even sightings and evidence of 'his' works. Lots of educated people believe in 'his' existence. It's a story that just won't go away...
17:01, Tue 21 May
Define God
17:15, Tue 21 May
An unidentified edifying object

Define UFOs
17:42, Tue 21 May
Their name describes them.
18:10, Tue 21 May
Did you know God spelt backwards is DOG?

Makes you think...

Sorry but post bollox like that get bollox back...
18:23, Tue 21 May
Post bollox like what? There's more evidence that God exists than that alien spacecraft exist so it's a perfectly valid question.
18:24, Tue 21 May
Their name describes them.

I didn't ask you to describe, I asked you to define.

You avoided answering the question though. Why?
18:29, Tue 21 May
I’m not aware of any scientific evidence that God exists. (I’m happy to be corrected on this).

In fact is it not the staple of most religions that it’s followers need to have ‘faith’ to believe......which basically means it’s aload of b****cks.