13:07, Thu 23 May
and from the linked NY times article

[www.nytimes.com]

By 2009, Mr. Reid decided that the program had made such extraordinary discoveries that he argued for heightened security to protect it. “Much progress has been made with the identification of several highly sensitive, unconventional aerospace-related findings,” Mr. Reid said in a letter to William Lynn III, a deputy defense secretary at the time, requesting that it be designated a “restricted special access program” limited to a few listed officials.

A 2009 Pentagon briefing summary of the program prepared by its director at the time asserted that “what was considered science fiction is now science fact,” and that the United States was incapable of defending itself against some of the technologies discovered. Mr. Reid’s request for the special designation was denied.

i think this goes back to the list of things that AATIP was supposedly researching 😎
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:17, Thu 23 May
ds259
I’m looking forward to Unidentified airing next week, in the meantime I’ll give that a watch 👍

here's the denofgeek review 👍

[www.denofgeek.com]
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:57, Thu 23 May
Behave mate, clearly you're not following the thread..

Stop finger pointing, chuckling and contribute.

Or are you scared of the truth, huh?????
14:04, Thu 23 May
dont worry he's one of qb's black country lot. they still point at the moon in disbelief out that way.
the idea of something not of this earth is too much for them, something that's from outside of yam yam land is considered alien for them.
14:56, Thu 23 May
Anyone with an opinion that differs to theirs is alien to them 😂👽

The high 5’s and pats on the back between them literally make me laugh out loud

Anyway back to interesting stuff.....have you come across the company that’s behind ‘Unidentified’ called To the Stars Academy? It’s worth reading up on them, they seem to spearheading the latest and most bona fide research into this subject
14:58, Thu 23 May
yep, it's the guy from blink182 and some other guys who have a background in the AATIP. one of whom used to work with skunkworks.

it was them who released the nimitz info and videos last year.

there are a lot of incredible claims being made about them at the moment, it'll be interesting to see if they come to fruition.
02:33, Sun 26 May
Gervais on the difference between science and religion.....it may help or hinder this debate!

If vegetarians care so much about animals, why do they go around eating all their food?
08:58, Sun 26 May
ds259
...because you stated that there was lots of evidence to support the existence of god (further belittling UFO enthusiasts

The two are not necessarily mutually exclusive?

[en.m.wikipedia.org]
09:10, Sun 26 May
montypenguin
Did you know God spelt backwards is DOG?

Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac?

He lay awake in bed wondering if there really was a dog.

😁😁
09:45, Sun 26 May
ds259

Anyway back to interesting stuff.....have you come across the company that’s behind ‘Unidentified’ called To the Stars Academy? It’s worth reading up on them, they seem to spearheading the latest and most bona fide research into this subject

Most of the time I take these 'need to believe' folk with a bucketful of salt, but this case reminds me of a story my art teacher told me forty-odd years ago.
It was the closing months of the war and he was an instructor on Spitfires.
He took one of the latest marks (I'm sure he said 14) for a stooge when he saw a craft ahead. It was crossing his path but moving very fast and he immediately thought 'German rocket plane'.
He put on boost and flicked the guns to 'arm' and dived on a converging course.
The craft then rapidly accelerated so he opened fire and he saw the tracer falling short. At this point the craft accelerated many times faster than his own speed and didn't disappear, 'it just wasn't there any more'.

An interesting story, I'm sure you'll agree.
11:42, Sun 26 May

It was meant to..WHOOOOSH!...what was that...irony...no, it was deffo a UFO.
11:44, Sun 26 May
Behave mate, clearly you're not following the thread..

Stop finger pointing, chuckling and contribute.

Or are you scared of the truth, huh?????

Terrified, tbf.
13:06, Sun 26 May
It's OK mate, when the aliens land and take over I'll be sure to put in a good word for you...
14:44, Sun 26 May
It's OK mate, when the aliens land and take over I'll be sure to put in a good word for you...

You're a real pal - cheers mate.
15:19, Sun 26 May
He means he'll tell them to use anaesthetic when they probe you 😂