11:27, Fri 7 Jun
If Grealish is so good how come he's nowhere near this team?
11:38, Fri 7 Jun
Though I hate to say it, if he does well next season he'll be on the fringes I think.

Be better if he moved to Spurs.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
11:47, Fri 7 Jun
He was on the fringes before, under Roy Hodgson. They used to invite a bunch of promising youngsters to the training camps to train alongside the selected players. Greasy was one of them.
12:15, Fri 7 Jun

I've been saying it for a while, I think he'd be a good fit for England *sticks in my throat*.

🤢
12:28, Fri 7 Jun

Cos he's not so good?

Think Rice will be fine as a water carrier, but playing him, Delph and Barkley was akin to Blues playing DD, Keift and Gardner... lots of ratting but none truly comfortable on the ball and able to take it from a defender whilst facing their own goals and turn. Barkley is skillful enough but often makes the wrong choice, Delph shouldn't be anywhere near the squad though.
I agree we should keep trying to play it on the floor, no good going back to just feeding the channels.
12:32, Fri 7 Jun
Sweepover

I've been saying it for a while, I think he'd be a good fit for England *sticks in my throat*.

🤢

He will be if he has a good year, and if it's for England I'll support him.
13:02, Fri 7 Jun
I agree we should keep trying to play it on the floor, no good going back to just feeding the channels.

And when it's obviously not working then feeding the channels is a viable option and should be used to mix things up.
13:34, Fri 7 Jun
I think it's mostly because he's been playing in the Championship. If he looks good in the Premier League he will be in and around the team.
Revere me.
13:42, Fri 7 Jun
Will be interesting to see what team Southgate puts out on Sunday against Switzerland.
13:44, Fri 7 Jun
There's lots of competition for those two advanced midfielder positions tbf.

Alli, Loftus-Cheek, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Maddison, Winks, Foden all probably ahead of him in the pecking order
13:45, Fri 7 Jun
Yeah, agreed. Like I said, if he plays well then he will get a chance at some point.
Revere me.
15:23, Fri 7 Jun
I think it's mostly because he's been playing in the Championship. If he looks good in the Premier League he will be in and around the team.

Yep, sure that's right, he was never getting in with his performances in the championship though.
15:25, Fri 7 Jun

And when it's obviously not working then feeding the channels is a viable option and should be used to mix things up.

Quite. Just as in not exclusively.
DES
22:15, Fri 7 Jun
As you might expect ! I hate teams playing it out from the back!
Lost us the game! Stones thinks he is Bobby Moore and he could be if he cut out mistakes!
Who told maguire he was Alan Hansen?
Then when you do want skill ( in midfield) we play Fabian bloody Delph!
Kro
23:09, Fri 7 Jun
DES
Not to worry, Jack grealish will be England captain this time next year 🙄
Keeping Right On since 1981