21:19, Mon 3 Jun
Scoobers
does anyone know a cheap way of getting there.

[www.ebay.co.uk]
If you have the time, just walk, take in the sights along the way
21:57, Mon 3 Jun
Haircut1000
You do realise an anagram of

OLTON BADGER is

GOT BAD LONER

Just wasted 10 minutes of my life on that.

*crying with laughter face*
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
DES
22:59, Mon 3 Jun
Lisbon is lovely, came in 2004 forgotten how nice it it!
Kro
11:02, Tue 4 Jun
DES
Thanks for the PM Des, I've only just noticed it.

Much as I loves ya I try to avoid getting involved in personal messaging unless its some piece of information that would be of no interest to anyone else.

My general rule on forums is if you can't say it in public then I probably don't want to hear it.

Your posts are great fun and it would be a shame to deprive everyone else of them.
17:25, Tue 4 Jun
I've decided not to go, when I purchased tickets I had no idea I'd be moving to a new house (Rugeley),with a new partner so I've decided to watch it at home, looking forward to big games next summer, I've only lost โ‚ฌ50 , I would have spent north of £1k, no brainer, life takes over sometimes.
I have one ticket on my phone for Thursday and Sunday if anyone wants them for free, you just need to tell me how to transfer them.

X
19:30, Tue 4 Jun
Fair play Sweeps.
Avoid Bluesince62 in Rugeley spoons. His missus is sound though.
Good luck with the move btw ๐Ÿ‘
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:50, Tue 4 Jun
Thanks mucker ๐Ÿ‘
DES
23:35, Tue 4 Jun
Micky Darrell
Thanks for the PM Des, I've only just noticed it.

Much as I loves ya I try to avoid getting involved in personal messaging unless its some piece of information that would be of no interest to anyone else.

My general rule on forums is if you can't say it in public then I probably don't want to hear it.

Your posts are great fun and it would be a shame to deprive everyone else of them.
Ok Mick, thanks for the heads up!
When I was in Venice recently me & the good lady, we met two lovely ladies from Sutton Coldfield and got talking, they were sisters, the one in conversation let out she was the widow of our old centre half Dave โ€˜sugarโ€™Robinson. She said how well all those players got on but singled Micky Darrell out as her fave! A really lovely lad she said๐Ÿ˜
Kro
05:53, Thu 6 Jun
yes, the tickets still available
06:37, Thu 6 Jun
Fair play Sweeps.
Avoid Bluesince62 in Rugeley spoons. His missus is sound though.
Good luck with the move btw ๐Ÿ‘

Thank feck, we need more Blues in this feckin vile and Dingles infested Town.
Sweeps if you are of a mind for a afternoon aperitif at some point once you're settled in, first one's on me.
If you are moving into our street, can I borrow a cup of sugar?
07:51, Thu 6 Jun
Sounds good to me, been here about 10 days, settling in lovely, nice town, nice people, we're very happy ๐Ÿ‘.
08:02, Thu 6 Jun
Glad to hear mate, it's OK tbf, nice countryside around abouts. You obviously haven't met any of the local vile yet though, some right divs about.
09:54, Thu 6 Jun
You'll recognise 62,he'll be the one up the bar boring the pants off the others talking about which bike trail he's been on this week.
11:05, Thu 6 Jun
Used to work in rug the locals are a special breed enjoy
JCL
12:06, Thu 6 Jun
Sweepover
Sounds good to me, been here about 10 days, settling in lovely, nice town, nice people, we're very happy ๐Ÿ‘.

Shame some of our 'lads' are still throwing bottles about.

[www.bbc.co.uk]
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.