22:00, Thu 6 Jun
I fecking hate this new offside flag rule. If he’s off just fecking flag him don’t give people hope.
22:00, Thu 6 Jun
No, he still thinks he's the reincarnation of Beckenbauer. Needs to defend first, before trying to set plays up. He's no kid anymore, either.
22:01, Thu 6 Jun
Zola ball 😆
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:02, Thu 6 Jun
Bluesince62
No, he still thinks he's the reincarnation of Beckenbauer. Needs to defend first, before trying to set plays up. He's no kid anymore, either.
He has always been, and remains, a complete and utter liability. He would be nowhere near my England team
22:03, Thu 6 Jun
He’s given away 2 goals already and could easily have given away two more in ONE game!!!!!!!
mad
22:09, Thu 6 Jun
Third place play off's are where the action is at!

Can't beat them. How many third place play off's have Blues been in?
22:15, Thu 6 Jun
mad
Wow
22:16, Thu 6 Jun
mad
That's atrocious.
22:17, Thu 6 Jun
mad
Brilliant. Stones has got an own goal hat trick. What a complete and utter wank@r
Bluubalders
Brilliant. Stones has got an own goal hat trick. What a complete and utter wank@r
Steady on 😆
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
🤣🤣🤣 Feck me
mad
22:18, Thu 6 Jun
England being beaten by the equivalent of a top six Championship side or lower half Premier League side here
22:18, Thu 6 Jun
Couldn't give a shit to be honest.
22:19, Thu 6 Jun
mad
mad
England being beaten by the equivalent of a top six Championship side or lower half Premier League side here

This has to be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read.
22:19, Thu 6 Jun
mad
mad
Blimey. Relax.
These finished above France and Germany to be here.
Massive credit to Koeman here