22:20, Thu 6 Jun
Is he blind as well as stupid Rab? Why pass a ball to a player on the edge of your own area who has a Dutch player inside his pants? He’s a total kn0b
22:21, Thu 6 Jun
He's doing what his manager tells him I presume
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:23, Thu 6 Jun
Other players seem to undertake what the manager tells them without giving away a goal every 10 minutes
22:25, Thu 6 Jun
Yes, Southgate must have the wrong waistcoat on.
Same old England, we just can't hold the ball well enough to defend a lead, although it has to be said, tonight was so bad as to actually be funny.
I'd check Stones mates betting slips if I were England 😁
22:25, Thu 6 Jun
The standard of psssing throughout the team was shockingly bad.
22:27, Thu 6 Jun
Now await the usual long tiring season crap excuses.
22:28, Thu 6 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt

But you dont have to do what the manager says if you can see a problem, he is supposedly a world class defender who made 3 school boy errors in 1 game.
Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean mine is wrong.
22:28, Thu 6 Jun
When England attacked the Dutch got back in numbers, 2 banks of four everytime.

When the Dutch attacked you might have seen 4 or 5 England players form a weak line of defence.

Too many aimless sideways, backwards passing. The Dutch got the ball and drove forward.
22:29, Thu 6 Jun
mad
mad
England being beaten by the equivalent of a top six Championship side or lower half Premier League side here

not many championship teams with 2 champions league winners, some champs league semi finalists and a player on on his way to Barca
22:29, Thu 6 Jun
I’d like to think it was just an off night, which happens.

Keen to know why the Spurs and Liverpool players were left out though
villa reckon they have.last season
22:34, Thu 6 Jun
People are going to be reactionary, but the truth is England were a hair away from winning in 90 minutes.
22:34, Thu 6 Jun
The guy is NOT a defender. He fails miserably to meet the definition. It’s one thing “playing from the back” but I don’t see why that means a) doing a twirl with the ball on the edge of your own area when you’re the last (supposed) defender, b) giving a bloke a free run and header at goal, or c) “passing” a ball to a player on the edge of your own box who is being marked more closely than Stones himself can dream about. I doubt if his manager tells him to do any of those.
22:36, Thu 6 Jun
Ultimately beaten by tippy tap and negative back passes. Suicidal defending.

What a shambles, they came so close to winning it in normal time.
22:41, Thu 6 Jun
John_Smullen
Rab C Nesbitt

But you dont have to do what the manager says if you can see a problem, he is supposedly a world class defender who made 3 school boy errors in 1 game.
He's not and has never been a World Class defender
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'