20:21, Mon 3 Jun
£12 m Ross McCormack.. released on free after signing contract variation.

That went well then...
05:22, Tue 4 Jun
I heard a rumour we've got to keep paying his wages too as part of the jota deal.
Dictated but not read.

Louie Donowa
05:44, Tue 4 Jun
😆😆
07:13, Tue 4 Jun
I heard a rumour we've got to keep paying his wages too as part of the jota deal.

LOL !
07:34, Tue 4 Jun
I heard a rumour we're going to see an end to these viler threads now they're in another league.

Just a rumour mind.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
07:45, Tue 4 Jun
Legal_Bluenose
I heard a rumour we're going to see an end to these viler threads now they're in another league.

Just a rumour mind.

Mic drop
Beware! I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges
07:49, Tue 4 Jun
😂
09:34, Tue 4 Jun
😂

Listening to them on the phone in after losing every week is going to be interesting.
09:41, Tue 4 Jun
Was listening to Talk sport this morning and usually don't mind Alan Brazil & co.

However, this morning the discussion was are Vile bigger than Chelsea.

I don't know how the convo ended as someone phoned in and their opening line was villa are the biggest club in the country and the radio went off.

I would love to think Brazil & Co shot him down but from how they were all tossin each other off over them a few minutes previous they probably agreed.

Cant wait for them to get found out next season and reality to hit.
09:44, Tue 4 Jun
McCormack could probably still do a job for a Championship side. Not at all suggesting we should sign him though
09:46, Tue 4 Jun
Wasn’t that the same bloke who couldn’t get to training at Villa because he couldn’t climb a 4 ft wall?
09:54, Tue 4 Jun
👌👌👍👍👍
10:21, Tue 4 Jun
PMSL - just to shut those dirty vilers up, since they (v*lla) last won a 'major' trophy (league cup in 1996), Chelsea have won 19 (yes, that's NINETEEN) major trophies comprising:
5 Premier League titles, 7 FA cups, 4 League cups, 1 Champions League and 2 Europa Leagues

That's 19 major trophies/titles to Chelsea and 0 to v*lla since 1996
11:20, Tue 4 Jun
The Fly
Wasn’t that the same bloke who couldn’t get to training at Villa because he couldn’t climb a 4 ft wall?

Steve Bruce coming round his house and climbing the wall to prove a point, is one of my favourite things that's happened ever.
12:14, Tue 4 Jun
McCormack could probably still do a job for a Championship side. Not at all suggesting we should sign him though

As long as we haven't got a front gate installed anywhere.