farawayblue
I think with the way things go for blues, I can say with some belief that jota will be a world beater at villa.

I still absolutely despise the bloke and have done all season

However, whatever the scum do always ends up in getting one over on us...

It would be typical of blues that gardener gets a season long injury in the first minute of the opening season game and jota gets the golden boot

Just saying

I think the PL will be quaking in their collective boots the first time Jota unleashes his ' Super Shot '.

Jota will get a boot within 12 months it won't be a golden one though .
12:45, Mon 10 Jun
farawayblue
I think with the way things go for blues, I can say with some belief that jota will be a world beater at villa.

It would be typical of blues that gardener gets a season long injury in the first minute of the opening season game and jota gets the golden boot

Just saying

Why despise him?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:57, Mon 10 Jun
farawayblue

Just saying

Apart from when we beat them in The quarters to send us on our way to winning the cup. 😉
13:02, Mon 10 Jun
The Fly
Wasn’t that the same bloke who couldn’t get to training at Villa because he couldn’t climb a 4 ft wall?

True story... Jota moved in to the house with the broken gate... One afternoon she called neighbours round in a panic that... Yes... The gate was stuck and she couldn’t get out!

Just saying

Yes and some of you gerrintoem merchants would still be unable to see what a good player he is if he did get the golden boot (he won't, obviously) you'd all just blame it on vile's 'luck' 🙄. I hope he is as dogshit for them as some of you claimed he was for us, but I've got an idea he won't be.
Dean Smith has prioritised bringing a keeper to Villa Park ahead of the Premier League season

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
09:41, Tue 11 Jun
They buy a keeper every three months.
11:20, Tue 11 Jun
Apparently odds have been slashed on Butland going to them
11:22, Tue 11 Jun
Gregg Evans tweeted it last night so its pretty concrete interest i think.

23mil the price apparently
11:26, Tue 11 Jun
That will be a nice chunk of change coming our way.
11:30, Tue 11 Jun
They do like our old managers and players.
13:44, Tue 11 Jun
Don't do it Jack we raised you as one of our own
13:49, Tue 11 Jun
If it does happen hope it’s quickly so we get the money early, don’t bother me where Butland ends up.

For what it’s worth I like Jota he worked hard enough and could see a pass shooting just let him down.
14:11, Tue 11 Jun
His shooting was p1ss poor
Bluesince62

Just saying

Yes and some of you gerrintoem merchants would still be unable to see what a good player he is if he did get the golden boot (he won't, obviously) you'd all just blame it on vile's 'luck' 🙄. I hope he is as dogshit for them as some of you claimed he was for us, but I've got an idea he won't be.

I'm not convinced in the slightest that Dean fanny Face Smith would know how to use him to his absolute potential in the Prem.
Into The Shadows playing live at...

28th September - Evesham Arts Centre
15th November - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton

[open.spotify.com]