13:31, Sat 8 Jun
[www.bbc.co.uk]

They are effed, he did a great job.

He ain't popular with the hipsters but other than Steve Evans he is probably the most underrated manager in the country.
13:57, Sat 8 Jun
Yes he did alright there. Hard to judge a Hull manager against Blues though as they all beat us whoever is in charge. 😂
21:07, Sat 8 Jun
Yeah, they are the Grimsby Town/Stockport County of the modern era.
23:22, Sat 8 Jun
"After much careful consideration I have decided that our futures are not aligned,"

What a fanny.
07:44, Sun 9 Jun
He did well there, wonder who might be linked with the role 🙄
08:02, Sun 9 Jun
No one with any sense will be linked with the Hull job whilst the current owners are there.

Adkins built a team that played good football with little or no money and talked a good game despite the constant efforts of the owners to undermine him and pee off the fans by removing their season ticket rights, removing concessions for entry prices, changing the club badge and trying to rename the club
09:13, Sun 9 Jun
Haircut1000
"After much careful consideration I have decided that our futures are not aligned,"

What a fanny.
See I don't get this; why do people mock the bloke for the way he speaks?

He's a good manager.
11:24, Sun 9 Jun
Balti
[www.bbc.co.uk]

They are effed, he did a great job.

He ain't popular with the hipsters but other than Steve Evans he is probably the most underrated manager in the country.

Christ almighty, if he came here.... It'd be the end. And Steve Evans. We wouldn't have any pies left for half tome.

I can't stand either of the fannys. And don't rate either of em for that matter
Into The Shadows playing live at...

8th June - Albert Lawn Tennis Club, Wolverhampton
15th June - Thornton Little Theatre, Thornton
2nd August - Exmouth Pavilion
10th August - Prince of Wales Theatre, Cannock
17th August - Floral Pavilion, New Brighton
28th September - Evesham Arts Centre
15th November - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton
09:08, Tue 11 Jun
Why?

Other than Adkins talking in an unorthodox manner and Steve Evans being slightly boisterous, I don't see why either attract such derision.

And their records speak for themselves - bettered by very few managers in the Football League.
09:18, Tue 11 Jun
Balti
Why?

Other than Adkins talking in an unorthodox manner and Steve Evans being slightly boisterous, I don't see why either attract such derision.

And their records speak for themselves - bettered by very few managers in the Football League.

And this, my friends, is how we ended up with some fans welcoming Steve Cotterill...
09:20, Tue 11 Jun
He got good results at other Football League clubs. Just because it didn't work out at Blues for him doesn't mean he's a failure of a manager.
09:21, Tue 11 Jun
Balti
Why?

And this, my friends, is how we ended up with some fans welcoming Steve Cotterill...

Lemme get this straight......we had Steve Cotterill as manager because Balti likes Nigel Adkins and Steve Evans?

This is scandalous
09:24, Tue 11 Jun
Laughable enit.
09:52, Tue 11 Jun
Monk Marvin
Christ almighty, if he came here.... It'd be the end. And Steve Evans. We wouldn't have any pies left for half tome.
On the plus side, appointing Steve Evans might result in Stockdale losing weight.
14:51, Tue 11 Jun
I think Adkins is an excellent manager, Did wonders at Scunthorpe, did very well at southampton, has done brilliantly at Hull and always plays attacking attractive football.

If our manager ever leaves he's someone i would have no issue in being here, there are plenty worse out there who have a "bigger" rep