00:23, Tue 11 Jun
ive just had a funny thing happen to me.
about ten to ten i went to my local off licence for a couple of cans of lager,the was another bloke in there who had a small dog outside,i came out first and was stroking his dog when he came out,i said something like hes a nice dog.
i walked off and i was approched by a man mid twentys wearing a white hoodie coat,he asked me if i had 80p,i said no.
the bloke with the dog caught up with me,and asked what the person in the hoodie had said,i told him that he had asked for money,he said they are everywhere,and are a pain in the arse.
he crossed over the dual carriageway.
i walked toward home on the dual carriageway,its dark nobody about,after about a minute i heard something behind me,i looked back and white hoodie was following me,he kept getting closer and closer,so im thinking what should i do.
first thought was im not giving him 80p,second thought was has he got a baseball bat.third thought hes about about 40 years younger than me so i would not win a fist fight.
i wasnt going to run,blues dont run,he got to within about 6 foot of me,the was a kebab takeway just ahead of me,i took a can of bud out of my carrier bag,and walked towards the door and turned around holding it high,ready.
he stopped and looked and carried on walking,looking back every few paces.

the bloke with the dog had seen what might happen,and was watching from the otherside of the dual carriagway,i gave him the thumbs up,he waved back.

this was bristol road south northfield/longbridge.

i know i lark about and joke,but this is true.
02:40, Tue 11 Jun
ive just had a funny thing happen to me.
about ten to ten i went to my local off licence for a couple of cans of lager,the was another bloke in there who had a small dog outside,i came out first and was stroking his dog when he came out,i said something like hes a nice dog.
i walked off and i was approched by a man mid twentys wearing a white hoodie coat,he asked me if i had 80p,i said no.
the bloke with the dog caught up with me,and asked what the person in the hoodie had said,i told him that he had asked for money,he said they are everywhere,and are a pain in the arse.
he crossed over the dual carriageway.
i walked toward home on the dual carriageway,its dark nobody about,after about a minute i heard something behind me,i looked back and white hoodie was following me,he kept getting closer and closer,so im thinking what should i do.
first thought was im not giving him 80p,second thought was has he got a baseball bat.third thought hes about about 40 years younger than me so i would not win a fist fight.
i wasnt going to run,blues dont run,he got to within about 6 foot of me,the was a kebab takeway just ahead of me,i took a can of bud out of my carrier bag,and walked towards the door and turned around holding it high,ready.
he stopped and looked and carried on walking,looking back every few paces.

the bloke with the dog had seen what might happen,and was watching from the otherside of the dual carriagway,i gave him the thumbs up,he waved back.

i know i lark about and joke,but this is true.

If he was mid twenties and you thought he looked forty years younger than you that makes you about sixty five years old.
you should be buying your Bud from Ocado and getting it delivered to your gaff, not walking the streets and putting the beer at risk.👍
09:07, Tue 11 Jun
sounds like man with dog and white hoodie were working together?

sounds like a bad line from Betty Wainthrop Investigates
Dong Ren out
10:01, Tue 11 Jun
When BRMB done that Shadow thing I was in the exact area and fitted the description as well. Down to even wearing the same dark blue jeans and a light blue polo shirt. I think the prize for the first person to find this Shadow bloke won £5K or something.

Anyway, completely unaware of all of this I was walking to my local chippy. A bloke on the other side of the road stopped about 50 feet away, froze solid staring at me and then just sprinted across the road straight towards me. Instinctively I’ve turned side on and dashed towards him with a big right prone and ready for release. He dived out of the way, backed off and then frantically explained what was going on. I told him he was very lucky and he better feck off.

I then walked into the chippy and the 2 ladies serving immediately shouted ‘are you BRMB’s shadow’... I just thought ffs, got my chips, went home and didn’t venture out again that day😁
10:09, Tue 11 Jun
What can you get for 80p these days?
10:11, Tue 11 Jun
Your head punched?
10:12, Tue 11 Jun
The little scrote had probably spent the whole day accumulating lots of 80p’s for his smack or whatever.
10:15, Tue 11 Jun
Just pitched this epic to Netflix and they've declined, soz.
Paul Scholes could find Madeline Mccann with a pass
10:32, Tue 11 Jun
Start carrying a thermos full of petrol around with you, next time this happens drench the would be mugger in the fuel pull a lighter from your pocket and call him on. Should act as a deterrent to future anti social behavior.
12:27, Tue 11 Jun
Alternatively you could take pity on him and offer him a drink
12:30, Tue 11 Jun
The Penguin

Already reported, the police are following up some leads.
12:46, Tue 11 Jun
Write said Fred
The Penguin

I think you are barking up the wrong tree thinking that
12:59, Tue 11 Jun

Probably off to meet his dealer in the Blackhorse....must of been 80p short for his fix
16:46, Tue 11 Jun
HEWSTEVE
Write said Fred
The Penguin

I think you are barking up the wrong tree thinking that

Well it has always been a bit woof round Northfield
Dong Ren out