12:56, Tue 11 Jun
OFAH
Emma Hayes the Chelsea Women’s Manager is excellent, really knowledgeable and puts her point across better than most of the men. Alex Scott in my opinion is awful, she’s a lot easier on the eye than Emma Hayes but no where near as good.

Some of the male pundits are terrible and don’t deserve the air time they get, Redknapp, Merson, Savage, and Chris Sutton are especially poor. Wish they’d put Liam Rosenior on more he’s the best pundit on sky at the moment.

Alex Scott every day of the week...mind you as she is freelance she is on some footy coverage most days of the week
13:08, Tue 11 Jun
Ma
E pundits are there for colour more than analytical ability, that’s why they all have their little quirks. Sutton outspoken, Savage wind up merchant, Lawrenson miserable, Waddle passionate and exasperated, Murphy droll and so on.

I suspect the women have to be a bit more analytical, but I wouldn’t know as if they ain’t topless I have no interest in em
13:22, Tue 11 Jun
OFAH
she’s a lot easier on the eye than Emma Hayes but no where near as good.

What relevance is that to anything FFS?

Would you dismiss Carragher or Neville because you wouldn't f*ck them?
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
13:27, Tue 11 Jun
Rasputin
OFAH
she’s a lot easier on the eye than Emma Hayes but no where near as good.

What relevance is that to anything FFS?

Would you dismiss Carragher or Neville because you wouldn't f*ck them?

You get very upset easily have you tried Yoga.
13:36, Tue 11 Jun
I wouldn’t dismiss Carragher or Neville because they re both good pundits. If you read it I said she’s awful compared to Emma Hayes, literally stating a fact she’s easy on the eye which many would agree with!
13:45, Tue 11 Jun
Again, what relevance are her looks?
14:11, Tue 11 Jun
Rasputin
Again, what relevance are her looks?

Blimey, how's the view from up on your high horse?
JCL
15:16, Tue 11 Jun
I can sort of see Mrs Vardy’s point.

It does seem that there has to be at least one female pundit on most men’s football broadcasts. I have no issue with that, even if it dies smack a little of tokenism. If the producers where picking their preferred 3 studio pundits would they chose the women? Maybe but probably not. They didn’t just last year.

I suppose Vardy’s point was why is it fine to have a full female line up for the women’s World cup. You know there would criticisms in the media about a full male line up.

Also, being hot and easy on the eye, doesn’t really matter but it is a nice bonus. I use a pub analogy.
If there are two pubs next door to each other, both identical in everyway except one has hot barmaids and one doesn’t, which one would you go into?
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
15:41, Tue 11 Jun
JCL
Raspers wouldn't go into either, he'd just stand outside being outraged for both sets of barmaids.
15:46, Tue 11 Jun
Clearly the correct answer is to go in both. And then go in another pub.
15:50, Tue 11 Jun
I’ve got a drink problem too👌🏼
I watched 5 minutes of the England vs Scotland game then switched over , I think nothing to declare was on which was much more entertaining. I will not be tuning in to any of the matches as they are easily avoidable.
17:28, Tue 11 Jun
Musername
Scoobers
If people want to watch women's sport, they can do.

They choose not to.

Except that it seems to eb getting more popular:

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Shows you what can happen when the Sky monopoly doesn't put major events behind a paywall.

The major mens football events are on free to air, always have been.

Sky doesn't have a monopoly, anymore.
Revere me.
Musername
e17blue
Most of the current crop of male ex players commentating on the game are morons.

I don't watch or follow any of the female cricket or football but i caught a bit of the WC game last weekend and the ladies appeared to be doing ok

It baffles me when people were complaining about Alex Scott doing the punditry. She's far better than the likes of Owen or Henry.

Henry and owen have played at that level, she hasnt. No harm to her but shes not qualified at that level, they are.

i wouldnt expect to turn on MOTD on a sat night and see a kiddy harriers player sitting there with Alan Shearer doing the punditry. why? coz hes not qualified at that level and people would say how the feck did he get that gig? Similarly i wouldnt expect to see alex scott doing it either for the same reason.

Nowt to do with gender, i wouldnt have 4th tier or non league men as Prem league pundits either
How does being an ex-pro at a high level make you qualified for doing an entirely different job?

Given how many of these idiots don't understand the laws of the game that they actually played...