16:38, Tue 11 Jun
Kop
Revere me.
16:41, Tue 11 Jun
Thinking about it logically, it would make more sense to give the Coventry fans the Cattell Road stand, (the Coventry "side" of the ground) and stick the away Fans in the Railway end behind the goal. So yeah, reckon Morrison's CP you're best bet.
16:42, Tue 11 Jun
Yep , Digbeth, Bradford St. spotted dog/ old crown for pure match drinks. Post match curry a short drive away at the Merry Maid desi pub (advise booking in advance)👍🏻
16:42, Tue 11 Jun
If I drive, I park on it by Bolton Road. For your home games you’ll have no trouble getting a space there (no offence). It’s a quick getaway on to the Coventry road from there too
16:45, Tue 11 Jun
Yeah, you're probably right.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
16:48, Tue 11 Jun
If you don’t mind spending a few quid (£7 from memory) you’d be best off parking at the Ibis Hotel. Back on the Small Heath by pass then A45 in 5 mins after game. Beer is pretty crap in the Ibis though.
16:49, Tue 11 Jun
You can usually street park near the Spotted Dog in upper Digbeth then 10 mins walk to ground if that

Great pub!
Dong Ren out
17:03, Tue 11 Jun
New Bond Street alongside Dunhelm Mill.

Or any adjacent roads on that side of the dual carriageway.
17:10, Tue 11 Jun
Salford Blue
If you don’t mind spending a few quid (£7 from memory) you’d be best off parking at the Ibis Hotel. Back on the Small Heath by pass then A45 in 5 mins after game. Beer is pretty crap in the Ibis though.

Was going to suggest the Ibis Hotel as well.
17:12, Tue 11 Jun
Thinking about it, will there be much hospitality? The Kop car park may be available at a cost as well.
Revere me.
17:13, Tue 11 Jun
The wagon and Horses just up from there is a decent boozer.
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
17:14, Tue 11 Jun
Yes, the Spotted Dog is a decent pub.
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
mad
17:21, Tue 11 Jun
True that. Suggest parking round digbeth for Saturday games but nearer the ground will be fine for mudweek games. There was a spate of vandalism of cars parked round Kingston Hill Park area 12-18 months ago especially on night games. Don't park in secluded spots park where there is light, a nearby pub or something so folks will hear if idiots about

Your fans should enjoy all the boozers round Digbeth though I should imagine so I'd get the bus if I were you
17:38, Tue 11 Jun
Learn the words to SOTV and if the game gets boring you could have a look for the missing la la la that we seem to have mislaid in recent years.
18:05, Tue 11 Jun
I've parked around the ground for over 18 years and never had a problem.

Maxstoke street
Camp street
Greenway street
Garrison lane

Are my go to roads they are fine and save you having to pay