09:25, Wed 12 Jun
e17blue
So only the main part of the Kop will be open and I'm guessing a couple of blocks in the Gil Merrick for away fans.

I reckon this might bring a few more away fans than usual as they generally like a better ground.

Leyton Orient saw a rise in away fans at their place as most non-league grounds are glorified sheds.
I love Blues , but our ground is hardly appealing. It’s only been a few seasons since we struggled to get 12000 of our fans in there
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:32, Wed 12 Jun
When you've been to some of the lower league grounds, ours is one they'll want to tick off.

You wouldn't say the O's ground was that great but they had bigger away attendances than usual last season.
09:32, Wed 12 Jun
+ the pubs will be a draw, we have some good ale houses that will attract
09:35, Wed 12 Jun
e17blue
+ the pubs will be a draw, we have some good ale houses that will attract
That’s a different argument to our ground being appealing. The pubs and City centre are/is great for day out
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:02, Wed 12 Jun
Which will bring punters in for the Cov.

I went to a few away days with orient last season just to tick a few grounds off.

Most of the grounds have good tap rooms or good pubs close by.
10:09, Wed 12 Jun
I’m not disagreeing with that. I disagreed with you calling ours a better ground which is what you said would attract away fans.
There are other factors which decide what away following teams have
10:18, Wed 12 Jun
I think our ground will be a draw for away fans visiting Cov games, probably not Cov fans though.
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
That poor old bloke, with the God Is Love sign by the old bus garage, is going to have to work overtime with Coventry playing there now as well.

True 😂
11:13, Wed 12 Jun
I think he does Vile Park as well so REALLY going to be busy
13:37, Wed 12 Jun
Yes thats what I was thinking, few teams in League 1 who we havnt played for a fair few years!
Won't be a problem, God is everywhere my son.
13:42, Wed 12 Jun
They obviously haven't heard about the gypsy curse, and they think that things are bad now!!!

Wonder if there's a way we can pass it on to 'em when they leave?
DES
14:47, Wed 12 Jun
Fall Purr Long
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
That poor old bloke, with the God Is Love sign by the old bus garage, is going to have to work overtime with Coventry playing there now as well.

True 😂
He does Edgbaston every sunday as well, busy bloke!

KRO
14:57, Wed 12 Jun
DES
shouldn't he be in church on a sunday ?
DES
15:06, Wed 12 Jun
Robert Hopkins
shouldn't he be in church on a sunday ?

ZEPHANIAIAH 3.17
The Lord God is in our midst!

Not just in Church

LOL