15:20, Wed 12 Jun
Sad state of affairs really,but I would park by Moseley arms digbeth area then just 10 mins walk ,usually do the train so plenty of boozers on the way to the game.kro
16:14, Wed 12 Jun
DES
Will any Blues go and watch if we are not playing,think Iā€™d be interested if only the first krosotv
17:23, Wed 12 Jun
Yeah I'm going to go in the away end though just out of curiosity.
17:55, Wed 12 Jun
Never thought of that,but for first think Iā€™d do home Krosotv
I think CCFC should lay on buses from Cov for anyone that buys a season ticket for their games at St Andrews. Just as a thank you for being loyal. They'd have to hitch hike back home though šŸ˜œ
mad
20:42, Wed 12 Jun
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
I think CCFC should lay on buses from Cov for anyone that buys a season ticket for their games at St Andrews. Just as a thank you for being loyal. They'd have to hitch hike back home though šŸ˜œ

Fairly sure they will do that. Imagine it'll be the same buses that used to run special services from Cov Bus Station to the Ricoh except they'll run along the Cov Road to the Watering Hole Island (McDonald's). They will then pick up again from the Watering Hole Island (the police will close Cov Road to traffic for 30 mins at the end of each game) to ferry them back to Cov. I'd imagine the service will be quite well used for midweek games with a fleet of buses at 5.30, 6.00 and 6.30pm and returning at 9.45 10.00 and 10.15pm. Perhaps less demand for Saturday/Sunday games as Cov fans will prefer to sample the delights of town and Digbeth.

For the away fans I imagine WM Police will permanently open up the entrance to the very back of the Gil Merrick Stand onto Emmeline Street like they did for last season's home game with Villa - this won't cause the same problems as it did last season as there'll be no fans in the old Garrison Lane Main Stand.
01:36, Thu 13 Jun
mad
mad
Herefordshire Cider Boozer

Fairly sure they will do that. Imagine it'll be the same buses that used to run special services from Cov Bus Station to the Ricoh except they'll run along the Cov Road to the Watering Hole Island (McDonald's). They will then pick up again from the Watering Hole Island (the police will close Cov Road to traffic for 30 mins at the end of each game) to ferry them back to Cov. I'd imagine the service will be quite well used for midweek games with a fleet of buses at 5.30, 6.00 and 6.30pm and returning at 9.45 10.00 and 10.15pm. Perhaps less demand for Saturday/Sunday games as Cov fans will prefer to sample the delights of town and Digbeth.

For the away fans I imagine WM Police will permanently open up the entrance to the very back of the Gil Merrick Stand onto Emmeline Street like they did for last season's home game with Villa - this won't cause the same problems as it did last season as there'll be no fans in the old Garrison Lane Main Stand.

I can't imagine there will be much trouble at the Cov games, I am not sure there will be much concern about away fans.
Revere me.
06:38, Thu 13 Jun
Put a leather thingy bob on your steering wheel. Beaded seat, tissue holder on the back. Park anywhere mate. Hth

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You forgot the hanging cd from the windscreen.
But you're right I've seen seen absolutely shocking parking gone completely unpunished.
mad
09:55, Thu 13 Jun
The Reverend
I can't imagine there will be much trouble at the Cov games, I am not sure there will be much concern about away fans.

Yeah they'll probably tear down the segregation and turn the Kop Car park into a family fun zone
07:56, Fri 14 Jun

Sunderland seems to be there bug bear
11:15, Fri 14 Jun
Google Adderley Street, and the Old Crown pub in Digbeth (Heath Mill street or road or something)

Those Digbeth back roads are your best bets

10 - 20 mins walk from the stadium

Few good bars around there too - Old Crown, the Ruin bar, Dig Brew, bars in the Custard Factory, the Digbeth Dining Club for quick food
Twitter: @vivabrownie

Proven wrong on: N/A
11:20, Fri 14 Jun
Heath Mill Lane I think
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:23, Fri 14 Jun
I just mean I don't think they will be worrying about a permanent entrance at the back of Gil Merrick. It will be mostly the segregated but at the Kop I would have thought. Much cheaper.
Revere me.
Err, are we going to be welcome in your locals around the ground. I'm sure the landlords are rubbing their hands a double revenue a month.
20:57, Sat 15 Jun
Tempted to catch the odd Cov game now ... Is that bad?