09:04, Wed 12 Jun
Young English coach not given a chance by fans shocker.

Two young, British coaches appointed is a 👍 from me
09:11, Wed 12 Jun
Straight into a top job with no management experience?

Nah, drop down a couple of leagues and learn your craft.
09:15, Wed 12 Jun
Woodgate has been coaching at the club that's just about to appoint him. The previous manager recommended him to step up

Steve Copper has managed England Youth very well.

I think the above is also a way to learn these days.

TF, SB, Lampard, Gerrard, even our current manager never learnt their craft at lower leagues first. It's not always going to work yet neither is dropping down to come up
09:20, Wed 12 Jun
David Xavis
Monk actually turned down WBA’s offer of an interview apparently. Didn’t even wanna talk.
Source?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:05, Wed 12 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
David Xavis
Monk actually turned down WBA’s offer of an interview apparently. Didn’t even wanna talk.
Source?

I know a guy. Not always right like, but then Cheng doesn’t always tell the truth.
07:11, Thu 13 Jun
David Xavis
Rab C Nesbitt
David Xavis
Source?

I know a guy. Not always right like, but then Cheng doesn’t always tell the truth.

I wouldn’t believe a word the board say about Monk right now
07:54, Thu 13 Jun
Can you elaborate on that please before this place goes into meltdown
08:00, Thu 13 Jun
HackneyBlue

Put it this way, if you thought I was captain chip pisser / a doommonger before... well, you ain't seen nothing yet.
08:06, Thu 13 Jun
El Mayor
HackneyBlue

Put it this way, if you thought I was captain chip pisser / a doommonger before... well, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Uh oh
Appointed Middlesbrough manager.
09:07, Fri 14 Jun
Isn't Woodgate renowned throughout football for being as thick as shit?