13:05, Thu 20 Jun
In an interview on TalkSport with Jim White today, Ian Holloway says he would talk with Blues if they approached him to take the vacant job at St Andrews. The 56-year-old, who's been out of a job since May 2018 where he managed QPR, says he's "always loved Birmingham City" and goes on to say [...]

[bcfcfollowers.com]
13:06, Thu 20 Jun
Absolutely not.
Roj
13:08, Thu 20 Jun
Oh God! Glad I didnt get a season ticket
13:08, Thu 20 Jun
No thanks
13:12, Thu 20 Jun
Honestly I'd prefer him to Clotet.

Both would be awful though.
In an interview on TalkSport with Jim White today, Ian Holloway says he would talk with Blues if they approached him to take the vacant job at St Andrews. The 56-year-old, who's been out of a job since May 2018 where he managed QPR, says he's "always loved Birmingham City" and goes on to say [...]

[bcfcfollowers.com]

Well he does hate Featherstone

[www.express.co.uk]
8 years ago maybe not now
13:13, Thu 20 Jun
Wurzel 2
13:14, Thu 20 Jun
eff NO!
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
13:14, Thu 20 Jun
This is the pond we're fishing in now. We could do a lot worse
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
13:16, Thu 20 Jun
This is the pond we're fishing in now. We could do a lot worse

He would be nowhere near the top of my list ... but if someone decided to get him involved i like the bloke and would definitely give him a chance (for about 2 months probably)
That's not how I heard it.

He said "he wouldn't step on Monks toes", but as a fanbase we are in a different class to many others and he always enjoyed the banter with the fans here - more than at other grounds.

Stephen Kelly being in the studio didn't help either.
13:17, Thu 20 Jun
We’re an unattractive club, we won’t get anybody more than just decent through the door. I’m afraid this is what we’ve become, sad but true.
13:18, Thu 20 Jun
In fairness, people said the same before we got Monk, we are actually an attractive club regardless of the drama, we're a team from a major city who play in one of the best leagues in the world and there are only so many clubs/jobs around
@LeMod1875
13:21, Thu 20 Jun
Gerrimin - he dresses like a Peaky and will know the words to KRO by the presser 👍

We might as well just have a larf now, with Monk gone any pretence of us getting near the top 6 has gone as well - let's have a relegation disco party and go batshit mental.