23:15, Tue 2 Jul
Is interested in us being his Toy for abit apparently ,,,,,whoooo?
23:22, Tue 2 Jul
Source?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:23, Tue 2 Jul
The bloke behind Zara and worth about $67b?

more likely to be Ariel Ortega in our case
23:49, Tue 2 Jul
Is interested in us being his Toy for abit apparently ,,,,,whoooo?

Only the second richest bloke involved in football .. third richest bloke in the world ? ...

2. Amancio Ortega (Spain)

Net worth: $57 Billion, up $19.5 billion from last year.

Club: Deportivo La Coruna (Spain)

Spain's Amancio Ortega, the fashion kingpin who founded Spanish retail giant Inditex, has moved into the top three among the world's richest for the first time. Ortega can often be seemed in the tribunes of stadium Riazor, home of Deportivo La Coruna. Last year his daughter's million dollar wedding was forced to start 90 minutes late because of a match between his adored team and Barcelona B. Ortega is the year's biggest gainer, up $19.5 billion. However, his beloved soccer team, known as“El Turco,” has been the biggest loser in the Spanish League so far, currently in the last position.

I doubt this is true - but he is mates with Walter Pandiani
23:53, Tue 2 Jul
Can't believe this he's 83 years old, why get involved now, and why us?
macca salop blue
Senile as feck
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:54, Tue 2 Jul

Don't look at me ... i don't believe it either

... i was just telling him who the bloke was !!
23:55, Tue 2 Jul
I mean it’s probably all bollocks like, but even if someone was interested in the acquisition of a second tier English football club, with the amount of red tape surrounding us because of the HKSE listing, he’s go for someone else.

The only reason he or anyone else would go specifically for us is was if Keep Right On was his favourite song of all time or he had a huge admiration for those willing to get arrested in the name of their club.
00:00, Wed 3 Jul
Gerrim in.
00:01, Wed 3 Jul
I mean it’s probably all bollocks like, but even if someone was interested in the acquisition of a second tier English football club, with the amount of red tape surrounding us because of the HKSE listing, he’s go for someone else.

The only reason he or anyone else would go specifically for us is was if Keep Right On was his favourite song of all time or he had a huge admiration for those willing to get arrested in the name of their club.

I can throw another name in as well as Walter Pandiani

... apparently his favourite ever player is Louie Donowa
00:31, Wed 3 Jul
God it'd be ace if the Tilton Rifle and the chap who owns Zara rocked up down Blues and saved us.

Where the chuff has this load of old bollix come from anyway?
00:32, Wed 3 Jul
Waggeh
God it'd be ace if the Tilton Rifle and the chap who owns Zara rocked up down Blues and saved us.

A bored viler probably
01:13, Wed 3 Jul

From the bloke who started this thread .. i just searched all over for any mention anywhere and any connection/clue and found absolutely nothing
01:20, Wed 3 Jul
Them little vile things will be boarding up their 4 sheds by Octember as their manager goes back to cleaning their seats with cabbage leaves...
06:19, Wed 3 Jul
Thank god, I was bored of being poor.