15:38, Wed 10 Jul
So the answer is to pluck someone from supporter admin?
Dong Ren Out.
16:58, Wed 10 Jul
LondonBlue
Garry Monk’s Comb Over
Why isn’t Davo doing these interviews? I thought the messiah, the massive celebrity was running the show these days.

Why would Dave do it anyway? There's people who do various media degrees and qualifications who would be better suited to working in the media team with Tatts and Dale Moon.

Dave's remit is with supporters, where he does a good job. Why on earth would you be expecting him to be conducting professional interviews with players and such like?

People very clearly struggling with the concept of sarcasm.
19:08, Wed 10 Jul
Saw it yesterday so might be paraphrasing it.. But doesn't Tatts ask him if anybody is getting on anybody else's nerves or pissing anybody off?

Thought that was a pretty weird question to ask

Agreed.
20:03, Wed 10 Jul
It was designed for him to reply, no we all love other team spirit is great and we can't wait for the season to start
20:14, Wed 10 Jul
Gary Rowett
Davo’s in the re-education centre

That'll teach him to get a blue tick when Dong hasn't got one
23:14, Wed 10 Jul
It was designed for him to reply, no we all love other team spirit is great and we can't wait for the season to start

In that case he might as well have asked. So last time we tried tippy tappy it all went tits up. What you reckon this time ? Everyone on the same wavelength... Stockdale chinned Keita yet?
00:31, Thu 11 Jul
Seemed alright that interview. Bit dull.
00:44, Thu 11 Jul
Little dig at Keita, pretty much saying he is a mute and doesn’t interact with the squad. I think he has massive talent but maybe his attitude is why managers dont like him.
08:53, Thu 11 Jul
How many minutes in did he say that so can relisten. I didn't hear it or anything like it first time I listened
10:51, Thu 11 Jul
He definitely said it. Probably been edited since
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'