22:57, Wed 10 Jul
Inspector Montalbano
When do you reveal that we are actually run by Dong Ellis? Only a villa die hard could inflict this much misery on us.

whats the chances our owners are employed by Dr Tony
Keeping Right On since 1981
23:00, Wed 10 Jul
Gary Rowett
Linked Image

Likey! 😀
23:06, Wed 10 Jul
For a man so apparently obsessed with “correcting mistakes” Dong den half make a few
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
23:18, Wed 10 Jul
A lot of talk about mistakes, & how we can improve them. Hopefully that’s a language issue.

I guess practice makes perfect. We will probably get a lot of practice at making mistakes this season.
23:49, Wed 10 Jul
Colin Tattum should apply to for a job in North Korea. Got to be better money and it’s essentially the same work.

Our fundamentals last year was built on having a good defence. We’ve let a key part of that go because of not giving a 31 year old a 2 year deal.

Morrison was a leader, a well respected member of the squad, and a solid Championship centre half. Didn’t pull up any trees and wasn’t the greatest on the ball but never let us down. Was also our 3rd top scorer last season.

Enhancing our attacking threat is also going to be somewhat difficult considering we’ve let our 2 most creative players and our best player and top goalscorer go.

I understand Jota and Adams has to go because of our financial situation but the mood around the place would be so much better if we’d have given Morrison a new deal and signed Mahoney for £1m.

I can’t stand the propaganda coming out of the club. Everyone with half a brain cell knows it’s utter fecking bollocks and we’re right back to Lee Clark era square one.
23:58, Wed 10 Jul
Soz. Don't wash with me. Tell me this again in November.
That was liquid football!
00:12, Thu 11 Jul
Good points.

Re Morro, I agree, but it’s possible that he was after that big final contract, in which case that could only be somewhere else, given the current cost cutting. If so, I wouldn’t begrudge him that.

These are bad times, really bad. We need to get these owners out, but the HKSE listing makes that so difficult.
00:13, Thu 11 Jul
Wolvobluenose
Gary Rowett
Linked Image

Likey! 😀
Football is wery simple game.
You do fundamentals, enhance attacking and win league.
DES
00:20, Thu 11 Jul
This is straight out of the Tony xIA football bullshit back story!
Kro
00:47, Thu 11 Jul
SOBLUE
Good points.

Re Morro, I agree, but it’s possible that he was after that big final contract, in which case that could only be somewhere else, given the current cost cutting. If so, I wouldn’t begrudge him that.

These are bad times, really bad. We need to get these owners out, but the HKSE listing makes that so difficult.

In normal circumstances I wouldn’t be that arsed about Morrison going but with the current upheaval, keeping our captain and therefore our first choice back 4 in place would have made a huge difference in my opinion.

I’ve seen people on social media say decent Championship centre halves are easy to find but we managed to spend 3.5m and 25k a week on Roberts who is massively inferior to Morrison so I’m not so sure that is the case nowadays.
07:46, Thu 11 Jul
The clues were there. Remember there is a company called Dragon Villa involved with our ownership!!
08:41, Thu 11 Jul
Honestly believe we'll finish bottom of the league.

Yup - I do too.
08:46, Thu 11 Jul
Tatts isn’t writing these articles, he can’t be, the writing is too poor.

What an utterly pointless release. It’s like a comedy film where a club gets taken over by crazy Chinese owners who know nothing about football.

Up the effing Blues.
08:55, Thu 11 Jul
Go Home Bodger
Tatts isn’t writing these articles, he can’t be, the writing is too poor.

What an utterly pointless release. It’s like a comedy film where a club gets taken over by crazy Chinese owners who know nothing about football.

Up the effing Blues.

Remember the Mel Brooks fillum "The Producers"? Where two bumbling theatre producers deliberately set out to make a loss? Sound familiar?
10:05, Thu 11 Jul
But it turned out to be a success, against their wishes! We are going up as champions!