21:50, Wed 10 Jul
The club is fast becoming a laughing stock after 60 years of support 40 of those as a season ticket holder thats me finished
21:51, Wed 10 Jul
We've been a laughing stock for decades.
And I wouldn't have it any other way. We are what we are.
Up the Blues. Eff the rest
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:52, Wed 10 Jul
I’ve only done 54 got a few more in me yet.

Thanks for your support.
21:53, Wed 10 Jul
This is getting boring now.

Owners change. Managers change. Players change. Fans are always there to support. Why don't we all just give up? That's a cracking idea 👍
22:04, Wed 10 Jul
Interesting third post

#SOTV
michael.minnis
The club is fast becoming a laughing stock after 60 years of support 40 of those as a season ticket holder thats me finished

What were you doing for the other 20 years?

Part-timer
22:08, Wed 10 Jul
I must say a strange post at this particular time. What's caught your attention now? You're not by any chance the recently resigned Ambassador to the US just looking for other people / institutions to pass comment on?

Would be great to have such a 'trophy' supporter.
22:12, Wed 10 Jul
Good riddance
22:12, Wed 10 Jul
He wrote it in 1948
22:13, Wed 10 Jul
Have you listened to the words of our anthem? Owners come and go, the fans, us, will always be there for the Joys AND the sorrows 👍
22:17, Wed 10 Jul
In my life time we’ve always been shite, only ever finished above the vile once, somehow won a trophy which will probably be the only one I’ll see, spent 20 years in the second tier of football and always shoot ourselves in the foot.
Although my interest and passion goes up and down, I wouldn’t ever support another team. Just seeing how they announced Mings was short of cringe and the whole love island announcement was borderline illegal in football terms.
Be proud of the top arrests league, be proud one of the greatest songs ever was from a Brummie, be proud we can bare the name of the peaky blinders, be proud our anthem is the best anthem in football and is only sang by one club. Us! We don’t follow other teams in what we chant, some of original ones are some of the most creative. We have the city’s name!
Although all the pubs are shut around small heath, I love looking around on match day and seeing everyone drinking, talking crap etc.
Good times will come back but I’m afraid we’ll see bad ones before then.
I’ll always keep right on, no matter how bad things are on the pitch.
22:18, Wed 10 Jul
michael.minnis
The club is fast becoming a laughing stock after 60 years of support 40 of those as a season ticket holder thats me finished.

Attention seeking, this site is becoming littered with moaners, this has been the way blues are for 80% of the clubs existence, I know one thing I will still be 100% behind them come the first game to the very last
22:41, Wed 10 Jul
michael.minnis

MEGALOLZERS
Into The Shadows playing live at...

28th September - Evesham Arts Centre
15th November - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton

[open.spotify.com]
22:46, Wed 10 Jul
JPMckeown90
In my life time we’ve always been shite, only ever finished above the vile once, somehow won a trophy which will probably be the only one I’ll see, spent 20 years in the second tier of football and always shoot ourselves in the foot.
Although my interest and passion goes up and down, I wouldn’t ever support another team. Just seeing how they announced Mings was short of cringe and the whole love island announcement was borderline illegal in football terms.
Be proud of the top arrests league, be proud one of the greatest songs ever was from a Brummie, be proud we can bare the name of the peaky blinders, be proud our anthem is the best anthem in football and is only sang by one club. Us! We don’t follow other teams in what we chant, some of original ones are some of the most creative. We have the city’s name!
Although all the pubs are shut around small heath, I love looking around on match day and seeing everyone drinking, talking crap etc.
Good times will come back but I’m afraid we’ll see bad ones before then.
I’ll always keep right on, no matter how bad things are on the pitch.

I’m with you brother👍
22:48, Wed 10 Jul
So waddya gonna do? Support another club?

You’ll be there. You know you will.