23:00, Wed 10 Jul
Foreverblue
michael.minnis
The club is fast becoming a laughing stock after 60 years of support 40 of those as a season ticket holder thats me finished.

Attention seeking, this site is becoming littered with moaners, this has been the way blues are for 80% of the clubs existence, I know one thing I will still be 100% behind them come the first game to the very last

Either that or the fan base is actually starting to grow a backbone and say enough is enough.

I know some of our fans love it when we're really shit, especially when we look to be building something and ruin it time and time again.

So fair play to the people who won't stand for it anymore, I say.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
04:27, Thu 11 Jul
Chelè
Foreverblue
michael.minnis
The club is fast becoming a laughing stock after 60 years of support 40 of those as a season ticket holder thats me finished.

Attention seeking, this site is becoming littered with moaners, this has been the way blues are for 80% of the clubs existence, I know one thing I will still be 100% behind them come the first game to the very last

Either that or the fan base is actually starting to grow a backbone and say enough is enough.

I know some of our fans love it when we're really shit, especially when we look to be building something and ruin it time and time again.

So fair play to the people who won't stand for it anymore, I say.

It's more fun to support a shit team.

Keeps you on your toes
09:55, Thu 11 Jul
Nobody outside of Birmingham gives tuppence about us and those in Brum tend to be either for or against us, regardless of what's going on.
10:33, Thu 11 Jul
40 years as a season ticket holder and this is the moment you've had enough? Really? Not those years in the third tier with a shed for a ground and an owner that nearly drove the club to extinction?
12:58, Thu 11 Jul
40 years as a season ticket holder and this is the moment you've had enough? Really? Not those years in the third tier with a shed for a ground and an owner that nearly drove the club to extinction?

Well we're on our way to doing that all over again.
13:02, Thu 11 Jul
That was the good old days accoriding to some I think 😳
13:08, Thu 11 Jul
michael.minnis
The club is fast becoming a laughing stock after 60 years of support 40 of those as a season ticket holder thats me finished

Good good, we don't need any more moaners.
14:51, Thu 11 Jul
michael.minnis
The club is fast becoming a laughing stock after 60 years of support 40 of those as a season ticket holder thats me finished

About time.... A spare feckin seat in the Main Stand at last.
14:59, Thu 11 Jul
666VAN
michael.minnis

About time.... A spare feckin seat in the Main Stand at last.
😁
15:46, Thu 11 Jul
😂
17:18, Thu 11 Jul
michael.minnis

We have always been a laughing stock.

Why quit now? We won’t get upset if you get season tickets for our village neighbors
18:48, Thu 11 Jul
Typical. Watch the glory years in Europe and then ditch us.
Come on, remember what your dad and granddad said and what we say to our siblings, “Blues, they’ll break your heart”
18:52, Thu 11 Jul

A laughing stock? what a very strange thing to say - how are we a laughing stock? for having shoite/dodgy owners? think we're alone in that?
And it doesn't matter how many years you've put in, that's still a shit flounce.
19:32, Thu 11 Jul
Gypsies Curse
Typical. Watch the glory years in Europe and then ditch us.
Come on, remember what your dad and granddad said and what we say to our siblings, “Blues, they’ll break your heart”

Glory years 😁
07:24, Fri 12 Jul
Gypsies Curse
...remember what your dad and granddad said and what we say to our siblings, “Blues, they’ll break your heart”

You tell your brothers and sisters but not your children?