09:43, Thu 11 Jul
IanT
....thought it deserved it's own thread.

Early wickets vital.

I think if they get to 100 for 2 wethey're toast.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
09:45, Thu 11 Jul
Feck me we're all over the convicts.
09:45, Thu 11 Jul
I hate this umpires call
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:46, Thu 11 Jul
I think it's fair enough.

It did for Virat yesterday.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
09:51, Thu 11 Jul
IanT
I think it's fair enough.

It did for Virat yesterday.

I do too, if you are going to call an umpire wrong he must be shown to be actually wrong rather than not having give a different judgement of a 50/50 call.

Otherwise - and if they trust the technology enough, they should just do away with the onfield umpires and test matches would be over in two days.

I don't think Kohli could complain anyway, he seems to have had the benefit of a load of umpires calls in his time. That last series they played here it seems Anderson was going to have to bowl him middle stump to get him out.
09:51, Thu 11 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
I hate this umpires call

Can someone tell me what this is please?
Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean mine is wrong.
09:52, Thu 11 Jul
Stop cheering on DVBs, ffs
09:53, Thu 11 Jul
Archer’s action is incredible

Somehow he looks slow through his action but he has so much power the ball speed is still so quick

Very deceptive
We still believe
09:53, Thu 11 Jul
When an lbw is referred to DRS - the decision is either right, wrong, or too close to call. So in that case of umpires call - whatever the umpire gave on the field goes. If it's umpires call though, the reviewing team don't lose their review.
09:54, Thu 11 Jul
Spike
When an lbw is referred to DRS - the decision is either right, wrong, or too close to call. So in that case of umpires call - whatever the umpire gave on the field goes. If it's umpires call though, the reviewing team don't lose their review.

Thank you.
Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean mine is wrong.
09:56, Thu 11 Jul
Spike
If using the technology you should trust it. If it's hitting the stumps you should be out
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:57, Thu 11 Jul
Go on the DvB πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
09:58, Thu 11 Jul
Bowled him!!
09:59, Thu 11 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
Go on the DvB πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He'll do for me.
10:00, Thu 11 Jul
Can't believe we've won the world cup