DES
08:51, Fri 12 Jul
Azza
Roy not being banned from the final.

Fine of 30% match fee only ๐Ÿ‘
His behaviour was inexcusable, should have lost 150% of match fee, what an example to kidz watching, but leaving that aside, absolutely stunning performance by whole England team, Im sure they can do it again on Sunday!
C`mon England!
08:53, Fri 12 Jul
DES
Never got angry when a blatantly wrong decision has gone against you?

Not great behaviour but it was a terrible call
08:56, Fri 12 Jul
F1.... Worst.sport.ever.
09:01, Fri 12 Jul
Chris
Bluewurst
Shame it clashes with two of the biggest events on the annual sporting calendar ๐Ÿ‘Ž

If you like F1, that says more about you than anyone else.

Fast cars, beautiful women... Can't see why anyone would like it at all.
09:08, Fri 12 Jul
DES
DES
Azza
Roy not being banned from the final.

Fine of 30% match fee only ๐Ÿ‘
His behaviour was inexcusable, should have lost 150% of match fee, what an example to kidz watching, but leaving that aside, absolutely stunning performance by whole England team, Im sure they can do it again on Sunday!
C`mon England!
As big a game as he's ever played and he felt cheated as he knew he hadn't touched it. He is what he is. A nothing incident compared to his batting performance
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:08, Fri 12 Jul
Musername
Chris
Bluewurst
Shame it clashes with two of the biggest events on the annual sporting calendar ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Fast cars, beautiful women... Can't see why anyone would like it at all.
It's shit. Beautiful women are everywhere in life.
Again, it's shit
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
DES
09:11, Fri 12 Jul
HackneyBlue
Never got angry when a blatantly wrong decision has gone against you?

Not great behaviour but it was a terrible call

Ive been angry Many times Hackney, but almost refusing to go is beyond the pale!
Sure someone pointed out he had gloved one in the earlier game (poss NZ) but given not out!

KRO
09:12, Fri 12 Jul
Lately it's been shit I'll agree, with the Mercedes dominance.

Last race was bloody awesome though.
09:16, Fri 12 Jul
Was that actually real?

Mad wasn't it? We've been on the receiving end so many times, it is a bit surreal to see us properly dismantle them (especially as they are a bloody good team at the moment).

I bet England wish Edgbaston was their only home ground.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
09:48, Fri 12 Jul
Frank
I wish I could share your enthusiasm on that.

I feel a lot less confident about them at Lords than I did about yesterday.

They might not have as many stars, but they are a bloody good team who are excellent in the field, and have shown against India and the West Indies as examples that they can stay in a game and shift the momentum back their way to win.

I think the occasion will overwhelm NZ a little bit. If itโ€™s a big scoring game they have no chance. If itโ€™s a low scoring game then they have a little bit of a chance but not that much. England battered them less than a fortnight ago and that will still be in their heads.

India would have been a much tougher proposition (at Lords, I mean).
10:06, Fri 12 Jul
Potentially.

I just have a feeling that we'll get dragged into a relatively low scoring dogfight, and they're pretty street smart.

As long as we don't underestimate them and get dragged into the emotion of the occasion, we'll be fine. I did say to you a couple of weeks back I had a feeling about New Zealand.

I loved the summer of 2005. With my lad now playing, the World Cup and the Ashes, this cricket season has been brilliant so far, so would love to be proven wrong on Sunday.
10:43, Fri 12 Jul
Bluewurst

Possibly

Doesnโ€™t alter the fact itโ€™s one of the biggest events. (Arguably THE biggest Uk annual event)
@Bluewurst1875