16:19, Thu 11 Jul
Blue H
Even though there is empty seats at a semi?

The India fans bought loads of tickets when they thought they were playing here. They never returned them.

There is nothing that can be done.
16:19, Thu 11 Jul
Never out for Roy.

Stupid decision to appeal the bairstow one earlier come back to bite us on our arse
16:21, Thu 11 Jul
Mistakes happen.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:23, Thu 11 Jul
Azza
Never out for Roy.

Stupid decision to appeal the bairstow one earlier come back to bite us on our arse

To be fair, we’re normally pretty good with our reviews.

We have plenty in the tank to win convincingly.
16:38, Thu 11 Jul
I just hope there is no comeback because of Roy's reaction.

Appealing decision though.
Noel Blake's Headbutt

How's that?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Rab C Nesbitt
Noel Blake's Headbutt

How's that?

Bloody autocorrect πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»
πŸ˜†
17:10, Thu 11 Jul
Can someone put a link up showing all those who were calling us perennial bottlers a few games ago, please?
17:12, Thu 11 Jul
Ben Jones tweet

England have scored 2668 runs against Australia at Edgbaston since the Aussies last won a match in Birmingham.

😳
17:15, Thu 11 Jul
There was a lot of hysteria the other week, but in a long tournament like this it isn't often the cream doesn't end up rising to the top.

England were and still are the best team...which is not to assume they will win the final because anything can happen on the day.

This has been one of the most comprehensive one day performances you could see here, they've absolutely Donald Ducked Australia here from start to finish.
17:22, Thu 11 Jul
Yeah definitely. That's as comprehensive a win against that lot that is possible. Stunning
17:23, Thu 11 Jul
I just hope we stuff them in the Ashes too.
17:26, Thu 11 Jul
I missed the Aussie innings and assumed the pitch must be a bit dodgy. Hardly. We looked like we could get the biggest score of the tournament there. Phenomenal performance.
17:39, Thu 11 Jul
Tremendous performance.

No reason we can't do the same to NZ, fingers crossed.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.