Re: 3-4-2-1

09:58, Sat 13 Jul
Judging it under Clark or Zola doesn't really count. One was nuts the other just bottled what he spent his first few weeks trying to do. Basket cases the pair of them. Whatever formation we play will need more quality in central midfield. End of story
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:00, Sat 13 Jul
....and out wide...
10:29, Sat 13 Jul
You think pep goes to bed at night and think's how the feck did I end up default manager of Birmingham city.

Does he have the onions to step up to the job or is it way too much?
10:51, Sat 13 Jul
Just read his Wiki entry. He has a unique collection of P45’s.

Re: 3-4-2-1

11:00, Sat 13 Jul
newblue
....and out wide...
If we go 352 Pedersen and Colin are as good as we're going to get to play there. Harding and Seddon as back up
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:18, Sat 13 Jul
Wingback is a very specific position. You are more of a winger than a fullback and need pace and legs to get up and down the touchline. I don't Pedersen is good enough going forward to play this role. Keita or Seddon maybe a better option.
DES
11:25, Sat 13 Jul
Can someone tell me pls, when has Seddon ever played??
Yes Keita could obviously do the trick but can’t defend,
Don’t see Pederson as wing back!
Colin could do it, does this mean we play two defensive midfielders?
Kro
11:29, Sat 13 Jul
DES
DES
Kro

Played last season on loan for two teams, was young player of the year for one of them DES...
11:32, Sat 13 Jul
Kristoff
Chelè
Unless you're wolves or have great quality

I did mean for us, so meant with the squad we have. Not even sure 3/4 players would change my opinion on that either.

Sheff Utd did it last year. And there’s not many individuals in their team that I look at with envy. If coached properly and players are managed correctly anything can work
DES
11:34, Sat 13 Jul
Yes I know that Dan, for Wimbledon, but that hardly justifies people thinking he will be first choice number three.
I see Pederson & keita ahead of him, while what will happen with Grounds?
What a conundrum, four left backs!
Kro
11:38, Sat 13 Jul
I've thought for a while that Mags would make a decent wing back.
11:39, Sat 13 Jul
DES
DES
Kro

If you don’t see Pederson as a wing back then he’s probably going to be ace at it.
11:46, Sat 13 Jul
Waggeh
I've thought for a while that Mags would make a decent wing back.
And there’s another option
DES
12:33, Sat 13 Jul
Yes good shout, mags always had good work rate but like keita, can he actually defend?
Kro