19:18, Thu 11 Jul
Been watching a few of them since the cricket finished early today currently watching the “have we got a video” one at the moment,this programme changed comedy in the uk from what I can remember absolute class..anyone else use to watch it?
19:20, Thu 11 Jul
Ground breaking stuff - watched it then and 100's of times since - and Bottom and Kevin Turvey investigates - anything with Rik Mayall in. RIP.
19:22, Thu 11 Jul
Bluesince62
Ground breaking stuff - watched it then and 100's of times since - and Bottom and Kevin Turvey investigates - anything with Rik Mayall in. RIP.

Loved the young ones, not keen on Bottom, filthy rich or the new statesman. Mayall's stand up was great.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
19:24, Thu 11 Jul
There isn’t a bad episode is there
19:25, Thu 11 Jul
It was a must watch back then , along with Minder and Auf Wiedersehen
19:25, Thu 11 Jul
Young ones was awesome I have the whole set, I also thought bottom was class too.
19:27, Thu 11 Jul
Alexei sayle class as well
19:30, Thu 11 Jul
B13blues
It was a must watch back then , along with Minder and Auf Wiedersehen
Auf Wiedersehen is being shown every weeekday on Drama. First Episode Series 1 through to the last ever episode. Currently on Series 3 now.
I love it. Don’t tell me what happens, I’ve only watched each episode about 20 times already 😁
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:41, Thu 11 Jul
Yes there wasn't much that kept me in when I was young but the 3 mentioned were exceptions, even on a Friday.
19:46, Thu 11 Jul
I've just watched Bottom again, all 3 series, on Netflix. I forgot how much I loved that programme.
That was liquid football!
19:47, Thu 11 Jul
Middle lad got me the box set for Crimbo - never tire of it.
19:51, Thu 11 Jul
There were some good band performances as well ... Motörhead, Madness , 9 below zero
20:18, Thu 11 Jul
Meadey
There were some good band performances as well ... Motörhead, Madness , 9 below zero

I went to see nine below zero at the odeon just before they went on the young ones
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
20:22, Thu 11 Jul
Religiously.

Pub nights used to be alcohol fuelled script recitals

Vivian have you been using my roll on deodorant

No, (pop quiz for hamsters name) was a bit whiffy so I gave him a once over

Cricket related

“Whack”

“Ha, missed both my legs”
@Bluewurst1875
PJ1
20:22, Thu 11 Jul
Both of these have aged but certainly haven't dated.
Friday night used to be a few beers at the Saddlers, Solihull then back for Auf Weidersehn Pet - bliss..
"Too many protest singers, not enough protest songs"