Religiously.

Pub nights used to be alcohol fuelled script recitals

Vivian have you been using my roll on deodorant

No, (pop quiz for hamsters name) was a bit whiffy so I gave him a once over

Cricket related

“Whack”

“Ha, missed both my legs”

SPG
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
20:25, Thu 11 Jul
I knew it wouldn’t take long
@Bluewurst1875
20:42, Thu 11 Jul
John_Smullen
Meadey
There were some good band performances as well ... Motörhead, Madness , 9 below zero

I went to see nine below zero at the odeon just before they went on the young ones

They supported the stranglers last year! Very good band still !
21:01, Thu 11 Jul
Meadey
There were some good band performances as well ... Motörhead, Madness , 9 below zero
The reason for having bands on was so that the programme fit into the Variety category at the BBC, and therefore gained a higher budget. Which they needed for the set destruction.

Also gave early appearances to lots of later stalwarts of the box. Usual suspects like Fry & Laurie and Emma Thompson, but also the likes of the Oblivion Boys (Stephen Frost and Mark Arden from the Carling adverts).
21:07, Thu 11 Jul
Love auf weidersein

It began before I was born, but I love it.

Having worked out of town a fair bit, I can relate to it. Nothing like a job out of town if you’ve got a good crew
21:11, Thu 11 Jul
bluearmyfaction
Meadey
The reason for having bands on was so that the programme fit into the Variety category at the BBC, and therefore gained a higher budget. Which they needed for the set destruction.

Also gave early appearances to lots of later stalwarts of the box. Usual suspects like Fry & Laurie and Emma Thompson, but also the likes of the Oblivion Boys (Stephen Frost and Mark Arden from the Carling adverts).

One of my fave bits ... “ I look at life like this “ ( tilts head )
21:15, Thu 11 Jul
ben sotv
Love auf weidersein

It began before I was born, but I love it.

Having worked out of town a fair bit, I can relate to it. Nothing like a job out of town if you’ve got a good crew
I’ve never done it , but would have loved it. My old man loved it and I got bought up watching it. Brilliantly cast it was. I love Oz with a passion 😁
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:20, Thu 11 Jul
Yes had plenty of mates work on German sites , going over in £50 cars that never usually made it back. Cars that did were given legend status 😁
21:38, Thu 11 Jul
Haha that’s awesome

The closest to abroad I did was the isle of white. Turned up on site and the foreman was isle of white born and bread DVB.

3 nights in we got him steaming and with sharpie my mate wrote sotv on his head.

Such a massive DVB he didn’t even know what it meant. Still had it on after a weekend 😂😂😂

Blue sharpie is a b stard to remove
21:41, Thu 11 Jul
What’s a futumch?
21:45, Thu 11 Jul
A numskulfutupuch..... and the rest
22:04, Thu 11 Jul
Bluewurst
Religiously.

Cricket related

“Whack”

SPG
22:14, Thu 11 Jul
ben sotv
Haha that’s awesome

The closest to abroad I did was the isle of white. Turned up on site and the foreman was isle of white born and bread DVB.

3 nights in we got him steaming and with sharpie my mate wrote sotv on his head.

Such a massive DVB he didn’t even know what it meant. Still had it on after a weekend 😂😂😂

Blue sharpie is a b stard to remove

😁 Yes different times and a lot of the sites were on the German / Poland border so a feat for an old banger when cars were nowhere near as reliable
22:20, Thu 11 Jul
scouty
Bluewurst
Religiously.

Cricket related

“Whack”

SPG
1 hour and 39 minutes after it was answered. Bravo Sir
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:29, Thu 11 Jul
John_Smullen
Meadey

I went to see nine below zero at the odeon just before they went on the young ones

Loved the Young Ones. Agreed John some great music, I believe they all played live too. The Damned was a good one too. Nine Below Zero were brilliant. Never seen 9BZ but love their stuff. Live at the Marquee is one of my top 5 albums. My mate was at both gigs that the album was recorded at.