14:58, Fri 12 Jul
I saw Dquglas play 4 times last season in Girona and all 4 times he was rubbish
15:15, Fri 12 Jul
No way they’ll go down

4-5 worse teams than them next season

Let’s just accept, we aren’t going to be competing anytime soon and worry about ourselves
15:17, Fri 12 Jul
ben sotv
Let’s just accept, we aren’t going to be competing anytime soon and worry about ourselves

This.

I detest them as much as anybody, but laughing at their transfer business at the moment is like a homeless bloke mocking the colour of the Ferrari that somebody has bought.
15:24, Fri 12 Jul
They’ve just signed some Belgian defender called Engels - never heard of him.
15:42, Fri 12 Jul
Don't need them to come down to enjoy the season. 15th or 16th will do fine. Last on Match of the Day except when they play big clubs like Leicester. Fans moaning they should be top 6. Playing the kids in the cups because it's all about finishing 16th. Smith sacked by Xmas, etc etc. 👍 😁
15:43, Fri 12 Jul
Would you swop places with them?
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:45, Fri 12 Jul
Roland_Weary
They’ve just signed some Belgian defender called Engels - never heard of him.

Wasn't Karl Marx's collaborator on Das Kapital?

Oh, that was Friedrich
15:46, Fri 12 Jul
They have a proper actual recruitment team in place and a long term plan. I wouldn't mock any of the players they've signed because they've actually put some thought into it. Our best bet is just forgetting about the pricks and ignoring them.
15:47, Fri 12 Jul
number8
Would you swop places with them?

Would I still have to put up with the shite I read on here? It's tempting.
15:48, Fri 12 Jul
A lot of clueless replies on this thread.

They will be fine this season. They’ve signed some decent players. Mainly defenders where they really struggle.

Overpriced but they are loaded.

We are a shambles, we would love a fraction of their money to spend.
15:50, Fri 12 Jul
You know what I mean, if we had the season you have just described in the prem, no one on here would complain. I'm all for laughing at the effers but we need a bit more than that.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:58, Fri 12 Jul
number8
You know what I mean, if we had the season you have just described in the prem, no one on here would complain. I'm all for laughing at the effers but we need a bit more than that.

If some vilers are delusion and that is their downfall, then equally some blues fans are content with mediocrity, worse than that some of them revel in being shit.

I'd like to be entertained. Nice football, more wins than losses, that sort of thing.
16:00, Fri 12 Jul
I'd like to be entertained. Nice football, more wins than losses, that sort of thing.

/ hands notts_blue a prawn sandwich
16:10, Fri 12 Jul
I know you have been registered on here for 8 years, 1 month and 2 days but you do realise this is a platform for Birmingham City fans don't you....?😛

nottsblue
16:12, Fri 12 Jul
LH_4
ben sotv

This.

I detest them as much as anybody, but laughing at their transfer business at the moment is like a homeless bloke mocking the colour of the Ferrari that somebody has bought.
No matter how pony we are I will never ever stop picking on them ever. If they lost a champions league final and we were in the third division I’d still take the piss. It’s my duty. Never let them take that away and ground you down, just because their team are better than ours so what? We’ve had 140 years of that. If the bloke driving the Ferrari is a prize fanny crack on. Have you seen the state of their tea lady btw?