18:19, Thu 18 Jul
Looks good on Youtube (I know they all do). You have to wonder why at 26 he hasn't progressed past the Spanish Second Tier, but looks quick, tricky and powerful with a mean cross and shot. Clearly like to run at defenders with the ball and knows how to beat his man.
18:27, Thu 18 Jul
Guy on twitter who was correct with Crowley implying that we are in for him, possibly even further down the line than that. No idea how reliable so sorry if its rubbish, but he was correct before

I know nothing whatsoever about this bloke ....

but this youtube clip of his goals and assists confirms that he HAS played football before

18:27, Thu 18 Jul
Is this Bela actually any good?

And isn’t he a winger?

A 26-year-old attacker who can play anywhere across the front three, the Frenchman enjoyed the best spell of his career in 2018/19. In all competitions, Bela scored 12 goals as Albacete finished fourth in the
18:30, Thu 18 Jul
I’ve tired, but I can’t really get excited about this one. Is he really any better than Maghoma.
18:31, Thu 18 Jul
18:31, Thu 18 Jul
12 goals would suggest yes?
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
18:33, Thu 18 Jul
Le Mod
I’ve tired, but I can’t really get excited about this one. Is he really any better than Maghoma.

Scored more goals in a comparable league than any of ours last season bar Che and Juke.
18:35, Thu 18 Jul
Mind you if you put Maghomas good bits on youtube and left the Meh bits (about 85%) out he would look world class instead of bloody annoyingly inconsistent
18:38, Thu 18 Jul
Mind you if you put Maghomas good bits on youtube and left the Meh bits (about 85%) out he would look world class instead of bloody annoyingly inconsistent

Yep ... and someone did ...

£30 million as a minimum i'd say

18:45, Thu 18 Jul
Le Mod

Scored more goals in a comparable league than any of ours last season bar Che and Juke.

Apart from being the second tier, no way is the Spanish second division comparable to the championship.
@Bluewurst1875
18:47, Thu 18 Jul
I’m not going to pretend I know the intricacies of the Spanish second division, but I’d wager their teams could beat the likes of QPR, Rotherham and Reading.
18:48, Thu 18 Jul
It is not a comparable league and this man has not reported back to his club as he is disputing the validity of his contract
18:49, Thu 18 Jul
It’s available on Freeview

They would be struggling to beat Walsall
@Bluewurst1875
18:50, Thu 18 Jul
Not saying we aren’t in for him - but his contract situation is a mess.

[www.eldigitaldealbacete.com]
18:55, Thu 18 Jul
Jim
Jim
Is this Bela actually any good?

And isn’t he a winger?

I asked the same questions.

Dongball doesn't involve wingers! Wingers are soooo 2018.

Please can we have an upgrade on David Davis to play in that middle two? Preferably someone who can actually find a team mate with a pass and doesn't keep squandering hard-won possession!
Possession often hard won by David Davis.

You need David Davises in your team as much as anyone