20:29, Thu 18 Jul
Bozza31
I think alot of people understandably have been harsh on davis. Couple of years ago cleaned up at the awards. Hes had a horror injury last pre season and hes still tyring to get back to his best. Im very sure he wont go anywhere hes a high earner unless someone comes in and pays a fee he wont go. Hes gonna have a good season if he can get his confidence back.

I agree

However if we want to play this style of football we need a deep midfielder who can tackle and pass
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
20:34, Thu 18 Jul
Facially he looks like a cross between Patrice Evra and Stern John...that’s all that matters, Sign im up!!:)
20:35, Thu 18 Jul
On his day davis is our best tackler. This formation might actually be his benefit. Hes played so many different positions in his time here. Lets not forget hes a centre midfielder. Honestly guys u watch.
20:43, Thu 18 Jul
I’m not saying he’s not good, or that playing in Segunda means you’re definitely not good, just that it’s not evidence that he is good

If that makes any sense at all

I hope he’s great

I already love tha bastard
20:51, Thu 18 Jul
So according to twitter (I know) Bela and Enobakhare are done, to be announced tomorrow, and another medical booked for over the weekend.

Not sure who that is for but have seen Bielik mentioned...
20:53, Thu 18 Jul
He would come back too, he said before
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
20:54, Thu 18 Jul
Me too. I think. Possibly.
21:39, Thu 18 Jul
Roman
So according to twitter (I know) Bela and Enobakhare are done, to be announced tomorrow, and another medical booked for over the weekend.

Exciting times now 😊
Bielik would be a good signing too imo
22:02, Thu 18 Jul
He would be a great signing, I remember him being very effective in CDM also, still think we need a CM or CB but definitely more optimistic
23:01, Thu 18 Jul

Seems hard to believe that Krystian Bielik is still only 21 !!
08:14, Fri 19 Jul
He looks handy this fella. I'll pick him up myself if he's signing. Looks a real threat.

Imagine him, crowley and enobakahre.... i start to get excited again.
09:28, Fri 19 Jul
He’s a good player. But because he hasn’t played for PSG or Monaco he must be carp according to some! There are some real gems in the second tiers of European football, and some players don’t hit the heights until later in there careers, who knew of Mayhrez, Kante, Diego Costa and Drogba and a few others until later on in there careers, not saying this lad will be that good obviously, but he’s free and 26 is a good age for me, usually a players prime, he gets plenty of assists and a few goals which is a good sign.
16:33, Fri 19 Jul
newblue
The art is surely picking out the players who can do it.
Michael Owen would marvel at that sort of insight.
17:10, Fri 19 Jul
Nobody on the entire thread has said that he’s not good or that he’s crap
07:13, Sat 20 Jul
lol no one has said we're going to sign him he's not ex villa too