17:28, Sat 20 Jul
Hi all,

Just out of curiosity who thinks we are in for a good season, as in, challenging for promotion?

I for one think we will be in for a fun season whereby the sleeping giant begins to reawaken (although my mates disagree)!
17:33, Sat 20 Jul
I'll have a pint of whatever you're drinking!!

Seriously though, you just never know.
17:37, Sat 20 Jul
If I’m honest, with all that’s happened and personal we have in charge I’ll be happy to stay up. Rather be on the similar end like last season where we finished 17th but had no real danger of last day survival again. Anything above 17th is a great season considering we lost our captain, most assists, our leading scorer and manager with only replacing the latter with his assistant.
If we can pull off a few shrewd signings then it is possible but it’s going to be a long season...
17:41, Sat 20 Jul
If we stay regularly above the bottom six, then that will be success. We won't be anywhere near the top. End of.
17:43, Sat 20 Jul
I think a lot could be pleasantly surprised.

It does depend on who else we sign in the next couple of weeks though...
18:41, Sat 20 Jul
Survival should be on the cards with even the current squad as long as we dont suffer injuries . Couple of signings as shrewd as Crowley and not expecting Bellingham to play every week and who knows where we might go
19:07, Sat 20 Jul
I think it’s amazing how one signing has changed people’s opinions so drastically. We were going to finish bottom the other week, but now we should comfortably survive now we’re one player heavier.
19:08, Sat 20 Jul
Agreed. As it stands we are very much relegation candidates. We had no depth last season and we are down on numbers from then.
Revere me.
19:14, Sat 20 Jul
Shit kit

Cobbled together squad lacking cohesian

Poor manager

Lee Clark years are back, we’re in for another waste of a year circa 2013 - 2015
Twitter: @vivacb2

Proven wrong on: N/A
19:35, Sat 20 Jul
Proven wrong on spelling. Its cohesion 😎
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:53, Sat 20 Jul
I personally never said anything about finishing bottom . There must be 3 sides with weaker squads than ours even at present . A couple more signings (good signings) will make all the difference
20:04, Sat 20 Jul
We are lacking players from Cohesia 😸
20:07, Sat 20 Jul
Zola take two.

Bottom six with another name brought in to save us in March
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
20:11, Sat 20 Jul
Cattell Prod
Zola take two.

Bottom six with another name brought in to save us in March
Before Christmas I reckon
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:12, Sat 20 Jul
Yes, people are getting carried away, imo. One signing isn't going to transform us. Staying up has to be the aim, anything else would he brilliant ie worrying the top 10.