21:14, Sat 20 Jul
I think we will be pleasantly surprised with at least another 2 first team signings. That coupled with a new style, promotion of younger players and a great new set of kits leaves me optimistic.

We shall see.
21:29, Sat 20 Jul
Same, I feel more optimistic now it seems we're making an effort to recruit players that fit this new vision of ours, too soon to say but Crowley looks like a cracking buy, couple more shrewd signings and I'd be happy if we pushed for mid table finish whilst building the foundations to push on for next season
21:54, Sat 20 Jul
Brummagen
Hi all,

Just out of curiosity who thinks we are in for a good season, as in, challenging for promotion?

I for one think we will be in for a fun season whereby the sleeping giant begins to reawaken (although my mates disagree)!

🤣
22:27, Sat 20 Jul
Brummagen
Hi all,

Just out of curiosity who thinks we are in for a good season, as in, challenging for promotion?

I for one think we will be in for a fun season whereby the sleeping giant begins to reawaken (although my mates disagree)!

🤣

Wouldn’t that be great?👍
It would shut up a few moaners on here.🤫
Come on you Blues.
22:44, Sat 20 Jul
4th bottom will do me , not exactly asking for the earth.
23:24, Sat 20 Jul
I'm always optimistic about Blues mate, if I wasn't why fecking bother.

Couple more signings we'll piss the league.
It has the makings of a truly horrendous season

Like 2 months in and wondering if we'll ever win a game horrendous
Not a cat in hells chance we will go down.
cheer up optimism is the key word eff me with the people on here already relegated keep ya doom n gloom out the ground.

It would actually be nice to see us try and play the game instead of defend defend defend all the time.

Bound to sign 3-4 more before window closes let them get there jigsaw together before slagging them. and at the end of the day we’ve always been this way bottom half division 1 and good promotion from second division days

so enjoy the games in lose or draw back them keep right is our anthem for a reason sunshine or rain. We’ll be there where at the end of the road. Kro boys. This message is just a general to everyone not one fan in particular me personally look forward to seeing the progression give them a chance
06:15, Sun 21 Jul
3 more through the door of decent quality and we’ll be fine in terms of avoiding a relegation dogfight.

We’d have finished 14th last season without the points deduction. I think emulating that should be the aim.
07:08, Sun 21 Jul
Ha. Erm no. I think if we add 2 or 3 more then we should be okay to stay up. More like Crowley and I think we'll be heading in a much more positive direction for seasons to come.
09:35, Sun 21 Jul
Everyone is basing their optimism on us signing 2,3,4 more players, it isn't guaranteed at all. Lets look at it when the window has shut, as of now, we'll do well to stay up, imo.
09:43, Sun 21 Jul
texasblue
Not a cat in hells chance we will go down.
cheer up optimism is the key word eff me with the people on here already relegated keep ya doom n gloom out the ground.

It would actually be nice to see us try and play the game instead of defend defend defend all the time.

Bound to sign 3-4 more before window closes let them get there jigsaw together before slagging them. and at the end of the day we’ve always been this way bottom half division 1 and good promotion from second division days

so enjoy the games in lose or draw back them keep right is our anthem for a reason sunshine or rain. We’ll be there where at the end of the road. Kro boys. This message is just a general to everyone not one fan in particular me personally look forward to seeing the progression give them a chance

That’s the spirit mate👍, love this guy,KRO
09:43, Sun 21 Jul
At the moment, I think we'll finish 2nd bottom.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
11:35, Sun 21 Jul
Think we will be pleasantly surprised if the 2/3/4/5 cheap gem players in happens.

Bit early to judge, but if the crowd turns - it's got L1 written all over it no matter how other teams are poorer as a squad.
We will then have to hope amongst all hope that the HK Listing can be defuncted so they sell/%share us on to a middle eastern multi £/$ Billionaire.

By that time it will be WW3 in the gulf and brexit will still not have been resolved.

Other than that - We'll KRO
00:52, Mon 22 Jul
Brummagen
Hi all,

We will need to be focused on the bottom six, not the top six. The current squad is probably good enough for 15-18th. Two or three good late acquisitions could push us a few places higher.
If we’re in the 3rd quartile again, that’s ok - as long as we can see young players improving & showing good potential. This is a season where the development of a playing style & the development of younger players is more important than where we finish - as long as we’re not in the bottom 3. And I’m confident we’ll be well above the R zone, despite all that’s gone on in the close season.