21:58, Sat 20 Jul
£20 PPV for multiple fights is fine.

What I do think a piss take is legitimate subscriptions to every live Prem game this season will cost £1000.
Rab C Nesbitt
Blokes are risking their lives. Btw if people didn't watch dodgy streams the Ppv might becheaper

No way would it be cheaper. I actually think they'd make more money if PPV was £10 standard, I highly doubt a boxing fan in full time employment would risk a dodgy stream for the sake of a tenner
22:01, Sat 20 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
Blokes are risking their lives. Btw if people didn't watch dodgy streams the Ppv might becheaper

No. People risk their lives in many sports; that is a poor excuse. Also, PPV price has been the same for over 20 years. I was one of the mugs who paid for Tyson / Holyfield. We pay premium prices, yet forced to watch ads.
22:01, Sat 20 Jul
As has been pointed out many times by the boxing experts, I know nothing, but I'm really enjoying the Price Allen fight
22:05, Sat 20 Jul
Fat Buddha
As has been pointed out many times by the boxing experts, I know nothing, but I'm really enjoying the Price Allen fight

I've forgotten 'bout the fight. I've been busy arguing on the internet.
22:11, Sat 20 Jul
Fat Buddha

It’s been a few jabs and then they cuddle in the middle of the ring for the last few rounds.
22:14, Sat 20 Jul
Fat Buddha

It’s been a few jabs and then they cuddle in the middle of the ring for the last few rounds.

Yep, not so good. Price ooks comfortable, Allen is a daft bastard though, wouldn't write him off
22:24, Sat 20 Jul
He gave up lmao. Pathetic.
22:25, Sat 20 Jul
Bloody ell. Quit on his stool.
22:26, Sat 20 Jul
Musername
This Price Whyte fight is a good cure for insomnia.
Price didn't fight Whyte
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:27, Sat 20 Jul
Don’t get that, he’d had enough. Something wrong?
22:28, Sat 20 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
Musername
This Price Whyte fight is a good cure for insomnia.
Price didn't fight Whyte

Feck me you’re right. Was that boring I forgot his name!

Allen looks in a bad way here, hope he’s alright.
22:28, Sat 20 Jul
Dunno about pathetic, he doesn't look very well. He has a life to live once the fightings done
22:33, Sat 20 Jul
Fat Buddha
Dunno about pathetic, he doesn't look very well. He has a life to live once the fightings done
👍
Calling boxers pathetic is quite , well, beyond pathetic
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:34, Sat 20 Jul
Fat Buddha

Maybe a bit strong, wasn’t expecting him to be in that state as he seemed alright.

All this means is Allen goes away for good and Price gets fed to another B tier fighter at the next big PPV.