23:13, Sat 20 Jul
i didn't know about him either
some nice tributes to him too

[www.thewho.com]
23:36, Sat 20 Jul
A lovely piece that. 👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:17, Sun 21 Jul
A nice piece.
The crew of any travelling show are a very important and overlooked part of the show, without them the show "couldn't" go on.
They are in the building very early and finish late, it is great to see the Who appreciated their crew. It sounds like there is another good one joining the gig in the sky.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
10:14, Sun 21 Jul
Nice to read this.
DES
14:27, Sun 21 Jul
Just saw an article by Daltrey saying he hated townsends guitar smashing, said it offended his working class roots, must say I totally agree, when I was a kid you looked after everything you bought, pwmsends antics always smacked of rich kids mentality!
Kro
21:02, Sun 21 Jul
DES
DES
Just saw an article by Daltrey saying he hated townsends guitar smashing, said it offended his working class roots, must say I totally agree, when I was a kid you looked after everything you bought, pwmsends antics always smacked of rich kids mentality!
Kro

Too right Des, never smashed a guitar up, never will.

First time I was ever horrified by such antics was watching Hendrix at Monterey, setting his guitar on fire, smashing it up, and then shagging his Marshall stack on his way off the stage.
Into The Shadows playing live at...

28th September - Evesham Arts Centre
15th November - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton

[open.spotify.com]