17:00, Tue 30 Jul
Bury have erm, responded to recent events:

[www.buryfc.co.uk]
17:08, Tue 30 Jul
a body who should have the best interest of Clubs as it’s primary objective

Feck's sake.
17:12, Tue 30 Jul
I do think Bury are entitled to think there have been some double standards.

The comment in the EFL statement - something along the lines of clubs having to stand or fall by their own resources? That made me actually LOL...given that Bolton were kept afloat by the EFL for the whole of last season and even the latest reprieve only comes as a result of a PFA bail-out...
17:25, Tue 30 Jul
Yep plus they allowed the current Bury owner to take over without conducting appropriate checks by all accounts.
22:18, Tue 30 Jul
Let’s face it who in their right mind would have confidence in the shite show that is the EFL?
That letter that Bury have put out today will do the club no favours in my opinion.
Start looking at points reduction coming their way soon.
22:59, Tue 30 Jul
What is consistent is protecting the interests of the owners. They bent over backwards to keep Anderson there as long as possible and let the current chap run Bury - and fund them to promotion - even before he had the money to take over.
Hmmm, not sure if I agree.

[www.theguardian.com]

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment and there is certainly more than enough money in the prem to go around, this kind of policy would surely embolden even more football league owners to be reckless.

IMO ownership is what has to change. Namely, giving fans the majority stake in their club.
14:16, Thu 8 Aug
Bury have two weeks before they are thrown out:

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
14:18, Thu 8 Aug
If they bail them out can they give us 9 points back...

10 points after 1 game played I like it
14:32, Thu 8 Aug
Englishblue
If they bail them out can they give us 9 points back...

10 points after 1 game played I like it

Wouldn't it be 12?
mad
17:16, Thu 8 Aug
Awfully I think there are only 2 potential scenarios now Bolton have stopped selling tickets for the Coventry game Saturday

Either the game will be played behind closed doors - which should incur and EFL sanction

or

Bolton are facing liquidation and therefore cannot sell tickets

Sad for their fans really is

However, if they continue to try to get the game on it might be against H&S laws now Safety at Sports ground as a result of leaving ticket sales so so late
17:34, Thu 8 Aug
bluer than blues
IMO ownership is what has to change. Namely, giving fans the majority stake in their club.

I presume you also want the fans to pay the players wages and transfer fees?
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
mad
17:36, Thu 8 Aug
Bassini has slapped an injunction to stop the sale of Bolton.

Coventry have tweeted their own fans no tickets on sale this evening.

Can't see the game going ahead at such short notice. Mind, further down the pyramid they can sort this out
mad
18:04, Thu 8 Aug
mad
18:16, Thu 8 Aug
mad
mad
Bassini has slapped an injunction to stop the sale of Bolton.

Coventry have tweeted their own fans no tickets on sale this evening.

Can't see the game going ahead at such short notice. Mind, further down the pyramid they can sort this out

How are the authorities loaning money to this shit show, yet letting Bury fall into the swamp?

Not fit for purpose.