12:52, Tue 13 Aug
Kimber
Yep 3k is the max I thought for Charlton

Fulham we will get now more then 1500 for the next two seasons due to redevelopment work
Millwall and Forest both got atleast 1900
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:52, Tue 13 Aug
It was 2004. I just don’t believe we took 8k
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:59, Tue 13 Aug
It was 1995 league cup tie Blackburn were the current champions. It as a night game and Blues had the lower and upper.
13:07, Tue 13 Aug
But only half of the lower tier. Don’t know about upper tier
13:27, Tue 13 Aug
The cat next door
I think a couple of times we had both the upper and lower. One was last game of the season and they had Enckleman in goal, as I remember as you appriached the ground someone was handing out Encklemsn masks.

The Cat next door chases off the Old Dog!
Thanks, Cat. Had a feline I was right.
May 2004. We had the whole of the Darwen End. Just checked, and it seats 8.000. We filled it.
But maybe I’m confused and I was actually at an evening cup game in another year, and I imagined the sun high in the sky, and Savage was never there after all....
13:31, Tue 13 Aug
Yet someone else says we took 5500ish.
16:38, Tue 13 Aug
Have a spare ticket if anyone is interested, 18-23 ticket, Face value plus the quid for ticket master's dodgy booking fee.

Message me if you're interested

Cheers
11:54, Wed 14 Aug
Never been to forest before so looking forward to this one. Anyone know where people will be drinking and parking suggestions for saturday?
13:29, Wed 14 Aug
Driving now (was going to train it) There is the car park at the station thats £5 all day and array of pubs in the city centre to choose from.. I think the only main 'away pub' Hooters is bookable only now
13:47, Wed 14 Aug
You can see on this video (skip to 1:41) we didn't have the whole end;

I was there myself, don't recall us having the upper tier and if we did our following was about 4k
15:13, Wed 14 Aug
[news.bbc.co.uk]

The game I'm referring to was in Autumn 2008.
We had the entire bottom half of the stand, Forest above singing mull of kintyre,from memory around 4.500-5.000.

We were in the second tier that Season, a few of our players thinking they were a bit above playing at that level, a bit of disquiet around.

Lee Camp was in the middle of their goal 😁.

I can't find any footage sadly.
15:20, Wed 14 Aug
Blackburn that cup game I was in upper tier and we had half the lower think we had 4000 at that game ; can’t remem if tha5bwasnthe 1st leg or 2nd leg but home game we went 1 up didn’t we but Chris Sutton scores and we lost 2-1 at home
15:31, Wed 14 Aug
The cup game at Blackburn we lost 2-0. We did score but it was disallowed for offside. Claridge I think? I thought it was onside at the time but then I am biased and I'm not sure I have seen it again since.

Home game we drew 1-1, Steve McGavin scored.

I don't think Shearer played in the game at theirs, but he did in the one at ours.
mad
15:45, Wed 14 Aug

Had 5-6000 in the cup in 2010
15:49, Wed 14 Aug
Spike
The cup game at Blackburn we lost 2-0. We did score but it was disallowed for offside. Claridge I think? I thought it was onside at the time but then I am biased and I'm not sure I have seen it again since.

Home game we drew 1-1, Steve McGavin scored.

I don't think Shearer played in the game at theirs, but he did in the one at ours.
Steve mcgavin blimey I forgot he scored yeah I can picture it in my head now it was early the goal wasn’t it, and no shearer didn’t play at Ewood . And yeah we defo scored a legit goal but as per we got robbed lol